Fontana Private Track Rental

"I would buy you some boxing lessons so your womenfolk don't beat you up anymore"

AL what is Gary trying to say here???:eek:

oohhh and Gary why dont you answer my pm? did AL and H*#@ld have something to do with it?:biggrin: those two been hangin around together lately

the game plan is to run out of money when i die, or die when i run out of money. The 1st is preferred, but it will probably be the latter. I have no money, al. If i did, i would buy you some boxing lessons so your womenfolk don't beat you up anymore. Flacko will probably come back from fishing with some sharks teeth, all 10,000 of them, sunk into his butt. Like that guy on tv that hauled in a baby shark and when he got a hold of the sharks tail, the shark spun around and nailed the guys leg. Dude almost lost his leg to a baby shark.

i'm going to let this one pass Gary. I have a good feeling where you have been getting your info from. It seems like now in days there are plenty of sharks out there waiting for a good bite.i hope that person can read in between the lines. Thanks for the offer gary, i'm going to need those boxings gloves to keep the sharks away.

Al

oohhh and gary why dont you answer my pm? Did al and h*#@ld have something to do with it?:biggrin: Those two been hangin around together lately

please gil we already talked about that keep my name away from harold. Harold and you know who can go make love together and take test drives together.

I'll talk to the guys this weekend. I know most have been hit pretty hard by the poor economy. We only get 3 or 4 cars these days on most club days. :( One of the problems with making the trip to Fontana is that we have been spoiled by Speedworld. For $25 on a Saturday or Sunday we can make as many runs as we want. It is not uncommon for me to get a dozen passes in a single outing. :biggrin: For me it's not about the money. I just want to spend some time with some fellow Buick enthusiasts. Plus it gives me an opportunity to get out of town for a couple of days.

Man!!!!
$25 for unlimited runs?
I just slobbered on my shirt....:p

oohhh and Gary why dont you answer my pm? did AL and H*#@ld have something to do with it?:biggrin: those two been hangin around together lately
I just did, Gil, I was waiting to see what the weather was going to do this weekend. I don't think that Al & his protege had anything to do with it. Them hanging together doesn't surprise me one bit.

i'm going to let this one pass Gary. I have a good feeling where you have been getting your info from. It seems like now in days there are plenty of sharks out there waiting for a good bite.i hope that person can read in between the lines. Thanks for the offer gary, i'm going to need those boxings gloves to keep the sharks away.

Al

I have a crystal ball. Stay away from those sharks.

Vid #1
YouTube - Buicks at Fontana track

Vid #2
YouTube - Buicks at Fontana

Vid #3 (GTO gets schooled).
YouTube - Buicks at Fontana drags

Vid #4 (My, best, 1.39 sixty ft. 10.55 @123)
YouTube - spoolfool at Fontana

Vid #4 (Jeff Rand)
YouTube - Jeff Rand at Fontana

Happy Spooling.

Mike Barnard

Nice vids, and nice best times. All the cars looked great! Maybe I can get my car out sometime now that it is not a daily and I won't be so worried about not making it to work monday. ;)

Just received these two shots of my car, last night. Kinda cool. I'd like to know who the dude is in the background, with the video camera, and if he has video of our runs.

5498956034_b43dd8bb09_o.jpg

5524248355_2484dd9d87_o.jpg

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

typical!

mike always trying to save wear and tear on those expensive front tires. LOL

looks good! fer a "street car"

The dude in the background is Teddy. HE is 19 and likes nice walks on the beech and all you can eat buffets. I can get you his number if you want but I dont think he is into dudes.

Man!!!!
$25 for unlimited runs?
I just slobbered on my shirt....:p

Another beautiful day at Speedworld yesterday. I made 16 passes in all. Now that I have replaced my POS GN1 dual cooling fans with Derale dual fans I am able to hot lap the car without any cool down between runs. Water temp never got above 181*:biggrin:

RJ how is the new turbo working out? My best today was 10.91 on 24lbs. It is nice to leave it in drive and go, F shifting.

Another beautiful day at Speedworld yesterday. I made 16 passes in all. Now that I have replaced my POS GN1 dual cooling fans with Derale dual fans I am able to hot lap the car without any cool down between runs. Water temp never got above 181*:biggrin:

I'm running an F body radiator from Autozone with the Ramcharger fans from G-Body and Caspers harness.
Keeps things pretty cool and stable below 180 but I need some hot days to really see how well it's working.