Norwalk Norwalk Norwalk

turbo6x2

10 second hot air
Not sure if you missed this or not but Norwalk is the first weekend of May and Roberta said the # of turbo cars is way down. I think we need to fix that problem. Norwalk info :cool: :D ;)

I will be there Sunday with video camera in hand. I will be riding along in my friend's TTA.

I hope to see a lot of Turbo buicks there. This is one of the best events we have for our cars, if not the best. Hope that the counts go way up....

i will be there Sunday with my car but i am not racing...i am driving all the way there with my girlfriend...this is gonna be our post prom and then we are going to cedar point later in the day...can't wait:D

Way Cool! looks like you should see an awesome show! We have over 20 Buicks in the 8-10 Second Range! See ya soon!

Running out of time and someone doesn't have patients. Hope to still be there either way..... :(

Norwalk

Will be there Sunday with some parts to sell look for the Lincoln Blackwood.

John

Looking better this week, should be ready to roll. Really looking forward to Norwalk. This has to be one of the nicest tracks to race at.... Can hardly wait..... ;)

Norwalk

:D YES, WE'LL BE THERE FOR SURE, WE GO EVERY YEAR, MAYBE WE CAN GET ONE HECK OF A TURN OUT.

how many are going to cedar point afterwards? it's awesome that both places are very close to each other...i guess that is the first day cedar point is open...weather is supposed to be real nice