Nojug is lazy and screwed me.

postal

Peoples champ runner up
Earlier this year Nojug (jay) was trying to sell a new stroker crank and used carrillo rods on this board. He eventually listed them on Ebay and I won the auction. I was quoted a price with shipping and insurance and paid him. Two of the rods got nicked up in the shipping. I called Jay and informed him of this. He said he didn't see how they got damaged, I told him it was d/t being packed in the same box as the crank and the snout had hit them.

ANYWAY....

The package was insured like it was supposed to be. NOjug would not return any of my calls, emails, or pm's after that initial call where I told him it was damaged. I gave up on him and tried to go through UPS myself with the claim, but it came down to: "The shipper paid for the insurance, to finalize the claim it has to go through the shipper." So a phone call and maybe a signature on a piece of paper and this insurance that I paid for would reimburse him, and then he could pass it on to me. Apparently a few moments of his time where to valuable for him to do this, and he had his money so I guess he just didn't care.

This has to be the worse dealing I ever had with anybody. It makes absolutely no sense. UPS inspected the packing and all that, the inspector said threre should be no problem putting the claim through. He was not going to be out any money at all.... MAKES NO F'N SENSE AT ALL!

BTW this was a $600 damage claim, so where not talking $50 or something like that.

I would not recommend that anyone deal with this guy.

Jason Loftus
(309)253-7991