No power

Well, it has become painfully obvious I really need some method to scan the ECM to see what is going on. I'm debating either the Scanmaster or the Powerlogger. I have a laptop that I can use for the Powerlogger, so that isn't an issue. Any suggestions either way?

Also, one other thing I noticed. The last time I fired her up and had her idling, I noticed there was a slight hesitation between then I would open the throttle and when the motor would start revving. I'm pretty sure this isn't normal. Sounding more like a bad MAF?

Thanks in advance as always.

Well ladies and gentlemen, I figured it out. And I'm posting it here to give you all a good laugh.

On a hunch, I popped the air duct to the turbo from the MAF to see if I had a little surprise in there...and I did. UGH!! When I had to let the car sit, it was partially opened up, namely the driver's side valve cover and the intake in front of the turbo. So, I covered the valves and plugged the turbo with shop towels to keep anything from getting in. Well, in the process of putting everything back together, I missed one little thing. Can you guess what it was?

Hmmmmmm?

Yup, you guessed it! I left the shop towel inside the turbo inlet. GAH!!

"What have we learned little Billy?"
"Pull the shop towel out of the turbo, you big dummy!"

Happy Monday everyone! lol :mad:

Glad to hear was something easy! Also thanks for being a man and posting up. I'm sure most of us have had embarassing issues like that - I know I have.