Nissan GTR

GG87GN

On my way home from local 1/8 mile track about midnight, with a few gallons of 110 left in the tank. I get on it while passing a local street racer hangout.

Ten minutes later down the road, GTR pulls up at a light and sees the number on the window and asked how I ran at the track. I told him no traction that night, but did trap 103 mph. I told him I do not street race, plus I had the boost set at 30 lbs(old P70 turbo) no traction on the street, plus you have AWD. Him and his buddy mentioned they had injectors and a tune.

How about a race from a role? I could not resist, I told them I was out of alky and would turn down the boost for them to see if the tires would hold. I think we hit it at 35-40mph, my tires broke loose but I stayed in it we were even for a few second then I gradually pulled him by a car. Race 2 same result, the GTR did sound dad ass when we were side by side. After each race they were playing with the tuner in the dash, like they had a problem, no eye contact?

Not sure what mph we raced to-digital dash. I was surprised he stayed with me as long as he did. After we raced I did see they had a buddy in a chase car behind us, I thought the race may end up on youtube, I guess they only post the wins. Race took place a few months ago.

Nice . . . . What did you turn the boost down to?
Hopefull they don't post it . . than there is no evidence. :p

I only ran 7.2 @ 103mph and 7.4 @ 100mph, track was not hooking 60' were 2.0's and 2.1's. Should run 6.6's Too hot to run hard now. Glad I had straight 110 octane in the tank that night. I only turned the boost down to about 28lbs. Recently installed new 6766 billet wheel turbo, hoping to get in the mid to low 10's.