Nice Pics of my 87 T at Dutch car show

Silver Fox

I had my 87 T in a car show in Holland last Thursday. A guy with a very nice camera comes buy and takes some pictures of it, hands me a card, and says take a look at my website later and see if you like the pictures. He is hoping to sell me some of the pics. I just checked the pictures out, and I probably will buy a couple to hang on my office wall. They are different than normal car pics, but very interesting nonetheless. You can check them out here:

http://www.otografie.nl/Cruise-In/6Juli/index.html

Oh yes, I have to move to Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, New Mexico this fall. Any Buick TR folks out there?

Rob

Those are some...strange camera angles. I'm not sure I'd buy any of them from him. Nice car though. ;)

Turbo6Chicago said:
Those are some...strange camera angles. I'm not sure I'd buy any of them from him. Nice car though. ;)

Thanks for the compliments on the car. It's funny you mention "strange camera angles," as that it what makes me think they would look interesting (or different I guess) hanging on the wall. The guy wants 10 bucks for a 12x16 inch print, so I figure I may have to get a couple for the heck of it.

Rob

True, I guess it would be different.

I'd get the picture from the front of the car with the hood raised, the side shot of your rear wheel, maybe the one with the 3.8 emblem and the taillight. 10 bucks isn't bad for that large of a print.