New Turbo 6766 Dbb or not..that is the question

There are lock up converters that can handle 10 second power. The PTS 9/11 and the Vigilante multi disk are two that come to mind.

GetOwnedVette said:
If I were to go with a new PTC N/LU what else would i need to change?

If you're referring to the ptc 9.5" then you will need to bring extra underwear to change into after you make a full power pass.

My goals are similar to yours mid tens maybe a lil lower, i took bisons advice tho,i bought the 6266 cea JB last week and i got a 9.5 ptc nl last winter, still stockpiling parts tho lol.....

If you're referring to the ptc 9.5" then you will need to bring extra underwear to change into after you make a full power pass.
i can attest to that. but i didnt bring any. and i had to let off twice in one pass.

i can attest to that. but i didnt bring any. and i had to let off twice in one pass.

Haha....The switch from driving my older cars with stock convertors to this Vigilante made me poo my pants pretty good. I cant imagine much better....guess we will see my first time out how badly I need to switch my trans/convertor setup. :) I looked at teh ptc 9.5 and saw two..one was stupid expensive and one was reasonable. Is the one for two grand..the bolt together one... have a easy stall change option or something? No way im droppin 2g :p Hope the one you recommend is the $500 one!