New to site with a question.

Mikey Likes it

First off I would like to say hi and that this site is great. Second I already have a question. I am picking up my first GN tomorrow and would like to know if there is anything specific I should look for on this car before I hand over the cash. The GN is a 1987, 77000 miles, one owner, and zero mods.

Thanks,

Mike

First off I would like to say hi and that this site is great. Second I already have a question. I am picking up my first GN tomorrow and would like to know if there is anything specific I should look for on this car before I hand over the cash. The GN is a 1987, 77000 miles, one owner, and zero mods.

Thanks,

Mike

Run away, run away now before you're an addict.:biggrin:

I wish you'd joined before you made the deal. Then you could've done some more research and gotten to know some of the fellow members in your area. This is a great place to play and learn but add some info for those of us in the dark about you. Go to your user controls and add some info like location so if there's someone near you they can help. Welcome aboard but be prepaired to be frustraited and aggrivated at the car. Just remember that it's just a car and it can be fixed before you try to blow it up.:eek::biggrin:

I'm here looking at the car. Do the GNs have a different texture paint at the bottom of the doors and the rear quarter panels?

have a little ripple to it.... it suppose to help with road stuff flying up and chipping the paint... mine has it