New time's, what i got to do to get 10s?

Run straight c16. You don't have enough octane mixing 3 gallons with 8 gallons of 93. Launch with some boost, 7 to 10 psi will get it done.

OK, i will stop babying it, and drive it like i stole it!! Wish me luck! It's this guy runnig aprox10.9, and he want leave me alone, if i can get GN to 10 anything, im going to try him.

You will definately need more mph to get a 10 assuming your 60ft stays the same.
I ran a 10.9 at 133mph with a 70BB with home ported stock heads at 24psi. My 60ft time was a blazing 1.98 sec due to severely leaking China headers,refused to build any boost off the line. 1/8 time was 6.9 at 102mph.
Now go punish that thing!

I have a TT chip, i will pull fuel out of 1st, and see if that works.

Is this a TT alky chip?

murphster--What a/f ratio do you suggest at launch and 1/2 gears?

I haven't even made it that far yet. I have powerlogger with wideband and EGT logging but I've been busy chasing other issues before I've gotten to them. I've done my cars more by trial and error where I lean them out enough where it hits hard and spools fast but I don't go any faster by leaning it out even more down low. After I hook up the wideband I'll tell you that a/f ratio :D .

I dont see how people are saying its rich when he got a 1.8 60 leaving at 0 PSI. Thats not bad.

I just figured that he must be since with that chip having enough fuel to run 24lbs up top, it must be rich down low at 21lbs. The TT chips tend to be rich down low anyway and I figured thats what he had (I don't remember seeing it in his sig earlier). But yeah, its just a guess. He may not be leaving on the converter also. Either way, he'd still be rich. ;)

Is this a TT alky chip?
Yeah it's a Alky Chip. I havent been leaving with any boost for fear of breaking something, or Leaving the road:eek:! The car go straight with what i have done. I just installed new header so it builds boost easy!

A Directscan log would be nice. There is a chance the chip could be pulling timing down low on a soft launch. The TT alky chips pull timing until the MAF maxes out to control transitional knock on the street. I've noticed on some soft launches that I've only had 18 degrees timing until 10-15mph or so. After switching to a chip that doesn't pull out timing in my clone, I went from 1.7 60fts with the occasional 1.6 to low 1.6s and 1.5s.

My T still has an alky chip that pulls timing out and logs show that most runs have timing pulled out for at least the first few mph, some more than others. I was still getting low 1.5 and high 1.4 60fts, but they should get better when the timing isn't pulled. If there is low timing in addition to your likely being rich down low, there is a lot of room to improve your 60fts just by tuning and looking at your logs. Even if you leave with little boost, as long as it comes up quick you can still get a decent 60ft. A 1.7 60ft and a 4.7 330ft should get you closer to 10s. Might take a 1.6 at your current power level though.

OK, i have false KR from exhuast pipe hitting the rearend, and i see that on launch, sometime normal driving also. Thanks alot for all the help! I have a 3sec KR delay in chip.

60ft=1.88
330ft=5.00
1/8 mi = 7.50- 99.5mph
1000ft=9.63
1/4mi= 11.43-125.5 mph
Trap RPM aprox 5800-6000
Launch 0 boost
slicks= 10-12 psi
starting boost at 21 turn up to 24
O2 aprox 820 at end of run
Timing .25/.23 Oct 3gal 116 to 8gal 93
What can i do to get to 10.90s???

What RPM are you shifting at and what brand converter are you using.

10.90s

60ft=1.88
330ft=5.00
1/8 mi = 7.50- 99.5mph
1000ft=9.63
1/4mi= 11.43-125.5 mph
Trap RPM aprox 5800-6000
Launch 0 boost
slicks= 10-12 psi
starting boost at 21 turn up to 24
O2 aprox 820 at end of run
Timing .25/.23 Oct 3gal 116 to 8gal 93
What can i do to get to 10.90s???
I would have to agree with Jay-c if you left with 0 boost thats not bad,here's what I done in November I had similar # but was leaving with about 4lbs of boost went 7.20 at 100mphthis was with a 10inch PTC since then I have changed to a 9.5 havent went back to the track yet but I can build about 10-13lbs on the foot brake and launch practicing a lot more wouldn't hurt also BTW what kind of converter are you running.

TCI 3000, i see now i got to build more boost on the line. The car builds boost easy, i just didnt think the stock shaft, and U-joint could take alot.The trans shift at 5500-5800 by it self.

Looks like you have the combo to go 10's, and like everyone is saying, practice!! You have a few more parts over me and I went from 13.05 off the trailer to a 11.14 @ 120 on a foot brake about 2-3 psi and 1.60 60fts. This was 2 days of abuse at Reynolds. I know I woulda hit 10.99 if my ebay headers wouldnt have fell apart after the 11.14 pass. Its in the tune and the 60ft. You should upgrade the weakest links first when you put any kind of power to the ground. keep practicing!!

IMO -Put a loop and new U-joints, leave with 5-10 psi assuming you hook high 10s.

I went 1.55 60fts on 275/50 MT radials on stock u joints drive shaft ect with a loop. Im a little ways from house of hook never been but would like to go an wouldnt mind telling u acouple secrets

Your converter is not doing its job up top and you need a wideband device to get some accurate a/f info. 60' sucks also. You need nothing but traction to see 10's but looking at the trap rpm you should be deep in the 10's with the correct converter and traction

I've seen my share of porpedos shot out the back. I didn't want to be one of those guys.:biggrin:

Your converter is not doing its job up top and you need a wideband device to get some accurate a/f info. 60' sucks also. You need nothing but traction to see 10's but looking at the trap rpm you should be deep in the 10's with the correct converter and traction
x2 on coverter