New time

7.77 at 181.2. 5.12 at 148.4 to the 1/8. 60 foot was only 1.39. I'll have to wait to see the video. I either tripped the 60 ft beams with the back tires or something. The car tried to wheelstand again so I had to feather the gas a bit.

What sucks is now that things are coming together I have to go back to the 94mm and 325 tires. 4.90's are so close:mad:

I went in a little to deep 1st round and went -.027 red so I'm out....

Devastation is here filming so we'll have video soon

Congrats on breaking the 7's with stock suspension and a single turbo to boot.

congrats Dusty!

Probably get to see the you run at the end of this month! that sat. is my birthday but edmund hall has a shootout in atmore and my cousins camaro is set to run that race!!

WOW.. Thats an awesome pass. You been working hard at this. Can wait to see the vid!

What weight did you run at ? If its not a secret how much boost did you have to run to get there? Did you upgrade wastegates finally ? You can PM me if you dont wanna post in public.

3550lbs which means he was making 1698HP to the wheels.
The boost was up there but there are a couple lbs left.
I will let Dusty give out that information.

Louie, still the same wastegate. With only 10# of C02 it made 34# of boost, turning the C02 of made no change so the single newgen is no where big enough for this 106mm. I have played with it and seen 40# of boost by going to 34# of C02 but I was not going to push it. Inj duty cycle at 45 static is 88% with 11.3 a/f so I didn't want to test how far it could go.

I think radial is the baddest class in heads up racing. This is outlaw 10.5 and NMCA super street in the early days. I just hope the promoters will keep the rules in check so it don't go in the direction you see in 10.5 racing now. They let the rules get out of hand. My entire car other than the roll cage was built in my garage. We are starting to see big $$$ guys spending over 100k on radial tire cars now but as long as the rules are kept in check there will be a place for guys like us.

I think radial is the baddest class in heads up racing. This is outlaw 10.5 and NMCA super street in the early days. I just hope the promoters will keep the rules in check so it don't go in the direction you see in 10.5 racing now. They let the rules get out of hand. My entire car other than the roll cage was built in my garage. We are starting to see big $$$ guys spending over 100k on radial tire cars now but as long as the rules are kept in check there will be a place for guys like us.

I'd love to build a DR car, but I don't want to run leaf springs (nova body). Can you run ladder bars or is it only stock sup?

I think ladder bars are allowed up your way with a weight penalty. They are not legal here or at any of the big races down south. I think they let them in up north to help car counts initially. As more cars are built that may change so that it's back to stock suspension. I'd check around your area and see if they are allowed at the tracks you'd want to run. The big races like the 15k race late in the year are strictly stock suspension.