New time

awesome

Congrats Dusty. That is moving. I cannot wait til I get to do 150 in anything much less the 1/8th mile :eek: Your creeping up there with Shane.

Chris,

Can you update us please?
I feel like a jerk bothering him at the track. :biggrin:

Wheelstand 1st round qualifying. Last night I left soft due to the new track surface. 1.43 60 foot but went 5.24 at 148. Clicked it off at the 1/8 and coasted to a 8.42 at 115. We're between rounds now, going back soon

Wheelstand 1st round qualifying. Last night I left soft due to the new track surface. 1.43 60 foot but went 5.24 at 148. Clicked it off at the 1/8 and coasted to a 8.42 at 115. We're between rounds now, going back soon

War Eagle!

Congrats Dusty, that is some serious MPH!:eek: With a decent 60' looks like 4.90's will be easy as pie!:cool:

8.33 @ 183... That is a strange pass.
That is an easy 7 second mph.

We swapped lanes. I took some travel out of the front to keep the nose down but the other lane is not as good or I took to much out. Stack, Wren, myself and several others spun. I knew it was the last shot to get in so I eased back into the throttle to get a good a/f measurement and plug read. 183mph is fine with me....Tune up is close if it will just go dwn the track. They have the ladder screwed up. 1 bye with 10 cars in a 16 car field. I'll take a shot at Alavarez tomorrow.

We swapped lanes. I took some travel out of the front to keep the nose down but the other lane is not as good or I took to much out. Stack, Wren, myself and several others spun. I knew it was the last shot to get in so I eased back into the throttle to get a good a/f measurement and plug read. 183mph is fine with me....Tune up is close if it will just go dwn the track. They have the ladder screwed up. 1 bye with 10 cars in a 16 car field. I'll take a shot at Alavarez tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow!!!

Damn, just looked at the final qualifying latter on YB for Radial. Wren~ 7.41 @200mph, Brewer~ 7.43 @188mph, Stack~ 7.45 @193mph, Stine~ 7.57 @189mph.... WOW!:eek:

qualifying

Damn, just looked at the final qualifying latter on YB for Radial. Wren~ 7.41 @200mph, Brewer~ 7.43 @188mph, Stack~ 7.45 @193mph, Stine~ 7.57 @189mph.... WOW!:eek:

Hey brick, are there any videos of these races yet? I would like to see those 200 mph g bodies. :eek:

Hey brick, are there any videos of these races yet? I would like to see those 200 mph g bodies. :eek:

Only video I seen so far was the video of Shannon Wren running 7.53 @200mph with his Mustang. Posted it in the Library. Hopefully we will get to see some good video of Dusty and Stack:cool:

7.77 at 181.2. 5.12 at 148.4 to the 1/8. 60 foot was only 1.39. I'll have to wait to see the video. I either tripped the 60 ft beams with the back tires or something. The car tried to wheelstand again so I had to feather the gas a bit.

What sucks is now that things are coming together I have to go back to the 94mm and 325 tires. 4.90's are so close:mad:

I went in a little to deep 1st round and went -.027 red so I'm out....

Devastation is here filming so we'll have video soon

Dude you are the fastest stock suspension Regal in the world.
Let the sink in for a little bit!
I know I told you a 7.8 the other day but I knew you had a 7.7 in the car.
Time time to e-mail Wolfe and get on the front page!!!