new system

leprcon

I love burnouts
some pice of my car i made for kicker

Daytonapics014.jpg

Daytonapics013.jpg

Daytonapics044.jpg

Daytonapics017.jpg

looked very good.....good to meet you there too......loudest four eights ive ever heard......

how many dbs now a days it must be crazy i use to have 3 JL 12" W-6 WITH A ppi 600 and it hit 147 dbs that was in 1998

there are some in the members rides forum and i will post some more tonight

That is a NICE car.

Loving that Regal. All of it, the system, the color, everything! :)

thank you ,i have taken alot of bashing for painting a gn other than black, and the billet wheels and so on, its refreshing to see someone like my "style"

thank you ,i have taken alot of bashing for painting a gn other than black, and the billet wheels and so on, its refreshing to see someone like my "style"

I love the color and absolutley love that system. Anyone who bashes your car that you have obviously put alot of time, love, and money into just because it's not his "style" is not a true car enthusiast IMHO. I love it all man just because something isnt my style I still appreciate other peoples passions.

It's all good, YOUR style may not be MY style, but I can still appreciate all the time any energy that you put in to create a vehicle that clean and detailed. I do LOVE the color.

Show some detailed pics of the sub install. What are the details on the setup?

4 kicker 8 l7's
2 pair ss 6.5 comp
2 pair ss 5.25 comp
2 zx 650.4 4 channel amps
1 zx 2500d sub amp
1 ddx 8019 double din tv
1 audiocontrol epicenter

kicker wire throughout

1 250 amp stinger alt 180 at idle!!!

lots of painted stuff

4 kicker 8 l7's
2 pair ss 6.5 comp
2 pair ss 5.25 comp
2 zx 650.4 4 channel amps
1 zx 2500d sub amp
1 ddx 8019 double din tv
1 audiocontrol epicenter

kicker wire throughout

1 250 amp stinger alt 180 at idle!!!

lots of painted stuff

what really cool is all the hand laid fiberglass...smooth and painted to match the cars paint job....many hours of just sanding.....very hard to get perfect....but the car is...

That's a GN?

Makes it even cooler.

You've probably got ONLY blue GN. Now that is something to say. :)

would you be able to post some pics of the in-dash install, and maybe a few tips on how you got it in there??

Nice License Plate;)

Love your car man.............. your "style" is there..........