New Mustangs are slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% agree Got to Have Fuel Inj. and A/C if you are going to drive it! Oh PW and PL Are nice to!
Me still not paying $20,000 For a GTO I looked at them the styling just dosnt get it for me :( Inside is nice out side :cool: Hummmmmm is all I can say. Reminds me of the old Monte Carlo Bstyle personally and I was not to fond of that. I know they are pretty fast.
I like the new Hood also. I really hope the new one coming up here is a little better looking :D

Its all in what one is buying a Car for also, I am looking for something sporty (Chicks wont scoff :eek: at like my Truck lol) that can be driven year round.
All wheel drive sounds nice to me (Nope not byin a 4 banger vibe lol) And I want over 24 MPG Since I do a lot of Driving. Only things I have come up with are all Foreign!
Audi's, Saab's, Subi's, and Jag's :confused:

only difference in the make of the old muscle to the new muscle that sucks imo is that the inside might look good now,but its all cheap ars plastic and WILL not last..and the body panels are cheap ars metal and WILL dent and ding way worse than how stuff used to be made..but as for looks...hmmm..not bad ;) ..some got style and look neat on the inside,but my 68 rs looks new on the inside still...the new ones would piss me off everytime a little piece cracks or breaks or just falls off...imagine in 30 years if you have been trying to keep it perfect :rolleyes: everytime you fix something you know its not going to last too long...not to mention trying to work on it...i wont even go there..not like mine(got fuel?o.k...got spark?o.k)still wont start :confused: well i must have the wrong keys..lol...

NJVetteGuy said:
My '04 GTO went 13.5 bone stock. It's not stock anymore, my girlfriend followed me out to the BPG Nats in it this year. We went out to dinner, and I happened to be driving when we pulled up next to a '70 GS455. The GS got raped by about 5 carlengths 0-100. The new stuff is every bit as strong as the older musclecars, you just need to pull your head outta your arse long enough to see it. I've had a bunch of 66-72 Skylarks and GS cars, so don't even say I don't know what I'm talking about.

P.S. If you think your 13 second car is that quick, PM me and we can set up a race with my GTO. Bring money.

look! another super duper person who cant accept the fact that everyone has their own opinion about things. have a nice day :smile:

P.S. i never said my GS was fast.by the way,i paid $4500 for my 455 GS,in mint condition and stock form.how much did you pay for your GTO and its mods?..............thats a better win for me any day. :cool:

Gentleman,
We have definitely let our egos get the best of us. This thread is done. If I see this rant continue on another thread admin will mead out a little vacation cooling off time

Status
Not open for further replies.