survivorGN

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site but been a proud owner of 2 GN and a coming soon T-type. I'm located in Central Jersey and definitely a place where you can see many survivor GN around. It is fun when you take a ride in your GN in the state and meet other GN guys on the road, we all feel very proud when either same travel direction or even opposite way. But always raise the thumb up when we or other who don't even have a GN on the road. I'm very appreciated to the one who very happy to see me in a GN and show some respect to what I own "a GN". Anyway thanks for welcome me on the site.

Welcome to the forum!........(I just wish that there were more TR guys in my area in SC). :frown:............Anyways there are lots of kind, intelligent folks here (a few butts as well :smile:). There is also tons of info on TRs in the Forum Archives, all you have to do is a little exploring..........Once again Welcome :)

Thanks for reply, I do go to Myrtle Beach every year for family vacation but see lack of TR around, hopefully will see one one day down there and definitely a thumb up from me and maybe a little chat if we meet.

Thanks for reply, I do go to Myrtle Beach every year for family vacation but see lack of TR around, hopefully will see one one day down there and definitely a thumb up from me and maybe a little chat if we meet.

Sounds like a plan to me. :)