NEW MEMBER....Pics of my cars + wishes

Ahhh come on man ! Your killing us with no pics already :rolleyes: ...more details please. BTW, r u going to the GS Nationals ?

How's this for a hint? :tongue:

DSCF0012.jpg

From what my research gathers there are a lot of fine options. I do want to be involved though, and my last two projects being done in FLA and IL grated on my nerves and desire to follow the process more closely. If possible, I'd like to choose someone closer to home. AZ is good.

Kenny Duttweiler, John/Marka Gallina and Len Freeman (John/Marka and Len are all in Vegas). Those are the people for you to talk to.

Wooo...guess I'm late on the trigger...nevermind

all i can say is WOW!! :eek: , that truly is one amazing stable you have there, and that supra is THE BEST LOOKING SUPRA I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!. as someone already said, tastefully done my friend. the gallardo is about as awesome as it gets, horsepower aside ( which is outstanding!! ) it just looks great! everything match's perfect. and the range is beautiful, but the 500+HP just makes it sicker than what it already is. welcome aboard vegas, i got a feeling your going to have one of the fastest street driven buick out there, i read that someone recommended the TA aluminum block which is a great block even at $4000 but i had a friend who is doing ok financialy but when he went to order the block it was $4000 for the block alone no-prep work, by the time they were finished with what the block needed it was near the $20k area. which i can see that your not suffering :D for cash but everyone likes to get a good deal regaurdless (?) of how much you got, which by the way that was very classy of you , the way you came in here and presented yourself.. just went back to look at that supra again that car is so beautiful. I like everyone else in here have the same thing in mind. " I can't wait to see what he does to the GN" i know you'll make us even prouder.

i almost thought you were a poker player:biggrin: , i read that you own a couple of companies but thats was my guess:tongue: btw do you follow poker ? being in vegas and what not? or not enough time.:cool:
either way glad to have you in our little community, you'll find alot of helpfull guys here. here's a pic of my engine before going in. it was my wallpaper but now i think the supra is going up for awhile :smile: i can't wait to see your engine :cool: :cool:

Attachments

• fpl bill 001.jpg
    fpl bill 001.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 279
all i can say is WOW!! :eek: , that truly is one amazing stable you have there, and that supra is THE BEST LOOKING SUPRA I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!. as someone already said, tastefully done my friend. the gallardo is about as awesome as it gets, horsepower aside ( which is outstanding!! ) it just looks great! everything match's perfect. and the range is beautiful, but the 500+HP just makes it sicker than what it already is. welcome aboard vegas, i got a feeling your going to have one of the fastest street driven buick out there, i read that someone recommended the TA aluminum block which is a great block even at $4000 but i had a friend who is doing ok financialy but when he went to order the block it was $4000 for the block alone no-prep work, by the time they were finished with what the block needed it was near the $20k area. which i can see that your not suffering :D for cash but everyone likes to get a good deal regaurdless (?) of how much you got, which by the way that was very classy of you , the way you came in here and presented yourself.. just went back to look at that supra again that car is so beautiful. I like everyone else in here have the same thing in mind. " I can't wait to see what he does to the GN" i know you'll make us even prouder.

i almost thought you were a poker player:biggrin: , i read that you own a couple of companies but thats was my guess:tongue: btw do you follow poker ? being in vegas and what not? or not enough time.:cool:
either way glad to have you in our little community, you'll find alot of helpfull guys here. here's a pic of my engine before going in. it was my wallpaper but now i think the supra is going up for awhile :smile: i can't wait to see your engine :cool: :cool:

NICE WORK THERE!! Beautiful engine. This car is going to need a lot of work in terms of being painted, I don't like the seats, and the little things certainly need to be detailed, improved upon aesthetically, etc....I do also plan to do that Stage 2 car as well. I just couldn't resist this one. I have a weakness of power cars. What can I say? :tongue:

As for poker, not at all. I try to stay as far away from the strip as possible. It has a way of sucking the money straight out of your pocket. ;)

that is so true, the strip does leave you alittle lighter :D , a stage 2 would be awesome, i know of one guy in maryland that has a stage 2 and runs great 9 flat and streetable but i got a feeling your gn is not only going to be fast but beautiful to look at. i feel your weakness :D , you sure do know how to pick them.

So are you a pro athlete or musician?:confused: :eek: :D

nah he's probably got 3 world series poker bracelets :biggrin: J/k nice cars I can't wait to see the BUICK GN completed ! it's gonna be out of hand ! can you say next GM High Tech front cover car for sure !

DOUNVME....NO, I ENVY YOU!!

I have great ambitions myself. I have started a collection of rare cars. Buying them in the only condition I can afford right now. Still in college (5th year) for Mech. Engineering. Your daily life style (speaking of cars) is one of my personal goals.

Good Luck with the GN's. Let us all know when you open your Turbo Buick museum.

that is so true, the strip does leave you alittle lighter :D , a stage 2 would be awesome, i know of one guy in maryland that has a stage 2 and runs great 9 flat and streetable but i got a feeling your gn is not only going to be fast but beautiful to look at. i feel your weakness :D , you sure do know how to pick them.

Unique yet tasteful is always the goal. :)

DOUNVME....NO, I ENVY YOU!!

I have great ambitions myself. I have started a collection of rare cars. Buying them in the only condition I can afford right now. Still in college (5th year) for Mech. Engineering. Your daily life style (speaking of cars) is one of my personal goals.

Good Luck with the GN's. Let us all know when you open your Turbo Buick museum.

Nothing like a little pressure now. haha. I just like fast cars. I buy them, sometimes sell them, build them, start over, etc.....I enjoy the process in it's entirety.

VegasSE, nice rides. We have similar tastes in vehicles, I just dont quite have your bank roll yet :biggrin: Welcome to the board, we need more car enthuasiasts on here (we have a lot of old school hardcore Buick boys... nothing wrong with it either).

My previous rides are many, including a few Lexus GS's, Ferrari Mondial, BMW M5 and M3, Benz CL55, bla bla bla. Nothing beats the sleeper torque of a well running Turbo Buick.

Again, Welcome!

Nice rides! I must say that Supra is hot :eek: I've always been a Supra lover. Congrats on the GN(s) :D

VegasSE, nice rides. We have similar tastes in vehicles, I just dont quite have your bank roll yet :biggrin: Welcome to the board, we need more car enthuasiasts on here (we have a lot of old school hardcore Buick boys... nothing wrong with it either).

My previous rides are many, including a few Lexus GS's, Ferrari Mondial, BMW M5 and M3, Benz CL55, bla bla bla. Nothing beats the sleeper torque of a well running Turbo Buick.

Again, Welcome!

Thank you sir. I just love CARS. If it's a great car, I appreciate it.

Nice rides! I must say that Supra is hot :eek: I've always been a Supra lover. Congrats on the GN(s) :D

The Supra is really one of the ONLY Japanese cars I would own. I've got something cooking that is going to be RIDICULOUS. Stay tuned. ;)

Driving around on a normal basis, which car is more streetable and which is more fun to drive/most powerful--the Lambo or the Supra.
Both are beautiful:cool:

Geoff

Driving around on a normal basis, which car is more streetable and which is more fun to drive/most powerful--the Lambo or the Supra.
Both are beautiful:cool:

Geoff

The Lambo probably. Honestly, under 4500rpm the car feels exactly like it always has. It's very very tame unless you want it to get crazy. The Supra's are very easy to drive as well due to the big power up top. In the low rpm range the car is a piece of cake to drive. No worse than a stock vette really.

I just wanted to thank Jim for taking the picture and video for me when Gary Almond came to pick my cars up today as well as Gabe for also making the transaction perfect. Gary had nothing but great things to say about you both, and it's been my true pleasure to work with you both. :D Here are the vids and the pic.

Here are two of my GN's being loaded on the trailer. One more on the way. ;)

Video of 1986 GN - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Video of 1987GN-1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

86GN.jpg

Hey! Yes, Todd is correct. I can see that Gary took extremely care of these GNs just like he owns the cars. I already told Gary that I will call him to transport my car in the future after I have seen him handling the cars. Also, not just that, but he was a great communicator and kept me in the loop of his status for ETAs. Call him up if you need to transport your GN!!

Todd, it was my pleasure doing the transaction with you!! We have been emailing forth and back a lot in the last two weeks. It seems that Todd is a fun person to hang around!! I would suggest that Todd should attend GS Nationals and meet these cool GN owners!! Probably next year when your two GNs are all ready to be shown!! Maybe when you are done with my GN and I might buy it back from you!! :)

There is plenty of gas left in the tank in my (former) GN, so drive it away in Las Vegas as soon as it arrives at your place! Enjoy these GNs on Sunday!!

Hey! Yes, Todd is correct. I can see that Gary took extremely care of these GNs just like he owns the cars. I already told Gary that I will call him to transport my car in the future after I have seen him handling the cars. Also, not just that, but he was a great communicator and kept me in the loop of his status for ETAs. Call him up if you need to transport your GN!!

Todd, it was my pleasure doing the transaction with you!! We have been emailing forth and back a lot in the last two weeks. It seems that Todd is a fun person to hang around!! I would suggest that Todd should attend GS Nationals and meet these cool GN owners!! Probably next year when your two GNs are all ready to be shown!! Maybe when you are done with my GN and I might buy it back from you!! :)

There is plenty of gas left in the tank in my (former) GN, so drive it away in Las Vegas as soon as it arrives at your place! Enjoy these GNs on Sunday!!

Thanks Jim. ;) You won't recognize the car when you see it next time.

BTW, Black Tail lights on the rover were put on today.

001.jpg

002.jpg