NEW MEMBER....Pics of my cars + wishes

Still love my GM....
7000+ rpm for 900+hp, what are you spining a turbine generator?. 3.8 will do this and more at 5,000-5,500 rpm with massive torque.
I guess this is what you call winger it. I love the rides....But it beyond my dreams...but not the HORSEPOWER...

The Supra engine shift point is 9200 and the Lambo's is 8200. Both engines SPIN and wind out thats' for sure.

You're a car guy and that's alright in my book!:) You could have shot off some negative comments because you have expensive cars but didn't. Thanks for sharing the pics. I don't see too many clean turbo supras anymore, most are all cut up & abused hard.

I was lucky to find this Supra. It is a 1997 Anniversary edition, 32,000 mile, 6 speed car. MANY Supras you see these days have distasteful modifications, cheap parts, or have 100,000+ miles. This one still has a stock body and wing. The only exterior parts I changed were Bomex side skirts and an RMM front lip, but all on the stock body. Of course it has HRE 97's, verde painted calipers, with Brembos on the front, it's lowered slightly, and has tinted windows, but the body is all factory steel. It turned out very nice I think.

sick! those are some bad ass cars.

Thank you sir.

man what a nice lambo. is this car eletronic shift?. i notice the center console with no gear box lever/shifter....

screen saver time..:)

man what a nice lambo. is this car eletronic shift?. i notice the center console with no gear box lever/shifter....

screen saver time..:)

It is a 6 speed E-gear. Formula 1 style paddle shifters behind the steering wheel.

BTW, just added my first Grand National to the stable about 5 min ago. :biggrin:

It is a 6 speed E-gear. Formula 1 style paddle shifters behind the steering wheel.

BTW, just added my first Grand National to the stable about 5 min ago. :biggrin:

Yes he did add a GN. :smile: I am extremly happy that my "baby" is going to someone that will appreciate it and take good care of it. I am sad that I had to sell but it looks like I will miss my "baby" more than she will miss me from the looks of the rest of your "fleet".:smile:

Yes he did add a GN. :smile: I am extremly happy that my "baby" is going to someone that will appreciate it and take good care of it. I am sad that I had to sell but it looks like I will miss my "baby" more than she will miss me from the looks of the rest of your "fleet".:smile:

It's coming to a good home. It will have lots of brothers and sisters to play with. :biggrin:

Pics of said added GN?

I just bought it today, so I don't have any pictures. Here is the one from the ad.

100_0167.jpg

It's coming to a good home. It will have lots of brothers and sisters to play with. :biggrin:

I just bought it today, so I don't have any pictures. Here is the one from the ad.

100_0167.jpg

Just would like to say that it has been my pleasure to do business with you. If anyone here has the chance to do a deal with this gentleman you have no worries. So far his word is his bond. :smile:

Just would like to say that it has been my pleasure to do business with you. If anyone here has the chance to do a deal with this gentleman you have no worries. So far his word is his bond. :smile:

Thank you sir. I take it you received the deposit. :)

That Supra is BAD A$$!! Very nice collection. I may have opted for a different color on the Gallardo, but still nice regardless...

Glad to see someone [obviously who has an abundance of capital], who even knows what a Grand National or Turbo Buick IS and who owns one ...now. You have a beautiful "stable" - ALL TASTEFULLY DONE - love the colormatched GFGs and HREs - BEAAAAAUTIFUL... i love Ranges, and Supras are the "ricer of choice" Good to see a classy Supra NOT RICED OUT cant wait to see what you do to the GN;) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

oh and WELCOME

Welcome to the darks side you have a great stable of vechicles and the GN you picked up is very nice just dont let them raz you on the grill cause in 86 their were only 5512 made:biggrin:

Glad to see someone [obviously who has an abundance of capital], who even knows what a Grand National or Turbo Buick IS and who owns one ...now. You have a beautiful "stable" - ALL TASTEFULLY DONE - love the colormatched GFGs and HREs - BEAAAAAUTIFUL... i love Ranges, and Supras are the "ricer of choice" Good to see a classy Supra NOT RICED OUT cant wait to see what you do to the GN;) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

oh and WELCOME

Thank you for the welcome. Frankly, I had avoided posting for a few weeks just to feel out if I was going to get lit up for posting a bunch of imports. :lol: Hey at least I OWN a GN now so hopefully I'll fit in. :tongue: As for the style of the cars, I always strive for "unique, yet tasteful." I don't like over the top or gaudy things. Everything is thought out and tastefully done down to colors and accents on things like the brakes and even the lettering on the brakes. I did the Supra calipers in Verde to match the Lambo and give it some flare, but did the lettering in chrome to match the wheels. With the Lambo I wanted the brakes to blend in behind the rim from a distance with the Lamborghini in Verde to match the paint, with just enough visibility to be tastefully accenting. I feel it turned out very well, and it's nice to know that others feel the same way.

I like the car to maintain a somewhat factory appearance to the the casual observer but I like the enthusiast to be able to see the mods and appreciate the styling accents. Basically I like my cars to look like they are SUPPOSED to be the way I modify them to be without any obvious changes. Only the trained eye can see things like the lip and Bomex skirts on the Supra, or see that I had the fenders rolled to fit larger tires on the car. Also, only Lambo guys would realize that I changed the calipers and the rear diffuser and lid to carbon fiber, etc........Hopefully I will be able to accomplish similar things with the GN.

Welcome to the darks side you have a great stable of vechicles and the GN you picked up is very nice just dont let them raz you on the grill cause in 86 their were only 5512 made:biggrin:

I'm sure I'll be changing things on it. The dash WILL change without question, as will the shifter, as will the rims and tires, and I've considered doing a mini-tub to fit at least a 315 drag radial under the fenders. We shall see.

We seem to have similar tastes... I was gonna ask if you painted the Supra calipers to match the Lambo...;) like i said before cant wait to see the GN with some multi-piece color matched GFGs, HREs, Asantis....whatever, i know you will make it classy - and from the looks of the other vehicles..... FAST!

ps.... Why no pics of the Supercharged Range engine? is that the Jaguar derived engine in there?

We seem to have similar tastes... I was gonna ask if you painted the Supra calipers to match the Lambo...;) like i said before cant wait to see the GN with some multi-piece color matched GFGs, HREs, Asantis....whatever, i know you will make it classy - and from the looks of the other vehicles..... FAST!

I did paint the Supra calipers to match the Lambo. I figured they would photograph well together and add just a dash of flare to the car. I had YET to see a Supra with Verde Brembos on it, so that was another reason I did it. I like to be just a bit different. ;)

As for the GN, I'm not sure what I want to do with the rims yet. I'm a big fan of HRE's so I'm sure I will lean that way. I need to look around and do some research. Is there a GN member rims thread pinned around here somewhere? Now as for horsepower, anything under 1000whp is unacceptable. :D

I did paint the Supra calipers to match the Lambo. I figured they would photograph well together and add just a dash of flare to the car. I had YET to see a Supra with Verde Brembos on it, so that was another reason I did it. I like to be just a bit different. ;)

As for the GN, I'm not sure what I want to do with the rims yet. I'm a big fan of HRE's so I'm sure I will lean that way. I need to look around and do some research. Is there a GN member rims thread pinned around here somewhere? Now as for horsepower, anything under 1000whp is unacceptable. :D

yep talk to Nick Micale Index he should be able to get you squared away in the drivetrain area....