New Member: Muncie,IN

CCJGN

Muncie Brickie
Hello!

Finally made an account to join the rest of you!

I have a completely stock 87 Grand National I use as a daily driver. It's currently getting a complete engine rebuild after cracking the the header and blowing a hole in the block on the drivers side :rolleyes:

I've seen a few TR's in Muncie from time to time cruising down McGalliard not sure if any of them post here.

I'll be posting pictures once I get it back from the shop! :D

Welcome to the board and to the Turbo Buick family. I live in Gas City IN and know another board member lives in Portland IN. If you need help with your car or need anything let me know.

Hi there, I'm in Muncie as well!

Though you probably haven't seen mine unless you've been breaking into my garage the past few years!

Thank you for all the welcome's!

I just got her back from the shop today!

Anyone know if Kent Rudbeck is still around haven't heard anything on him in awhile :confused:

Just picked up from the shop today.

Tomorrow will be spent on cleaning her up :biggrin:

2hn05fp.jpg

122en7q.jpg

2w3cnxc.jpg

dz6ko1.jpg

I'll be ordering a Knock gauge, Scanmaster, and Seat covers within the next week or so.
Still looking for a "show quality" chrome trim strip that goes under the dash plaque, seen a guy was selling them on Ebay but before I could get my hands on one they were all sold.

14bqels.jpg

Sorry for the crappy photos, I don't own a good camera so my DROID had to work for now.

I'll post a short story on how I became an owner of this GN in a few days :)

Welcome. We often have get togethers at rpm transmission and Muncie dragway. Just pay attention to the board because its usually posted here.

I am 35 miles away in cambridge city. Let me know if you need anything.

We are going to muncie dragway wed weather permitting. Come out and hang.

Man

We should work on an all indiana shot out. We have a large group of gn owners here in south bend most of them modded to an insane level and at the track on most fridays and sundays during the summer . North ,south , central ,shot out would be cool .. Yes i have a racing sickness .. I will buy the track for a day . Any takers ? Come as you are run what you brung.. Welcome to the board ..

We should work on an all indiana shot out. We have a large group of gn owners here in south bend most of them modded to an insane level and at the track on most fridays and sundays during the summer . North ,south , central ,shot out would be cool .. Yes i have a racing sickness .. I will buy the track for a day . Any takers ? Come as you are run what you brung.. Welcome to the board ..

We always try to go to the Midwest Buick Meet at Osceola. Usually its late August or early September. I'm in the se corner of the state. Chit talker (ronnie) is an hour north in Cambridge. Then there is another group of us north of Louisville. A lot of us get together at Muncie dragway for an all day event on a Friday in early fall/late summer. Always a good time:cool:

Last year

I did not make the meet in osceola but will this year .. When you get ready to come to south bend pm me and we can all meet up at my shop on 31 south of town .

RPM Transmissions has a track rental September 2. 9am-4pm it is free. At 6 it $20 if you stay and play racing ends at 11 or 12.
We are planning to do sum Vette vs Buick races. Rodney builds some of the sickest cars out there it is alway's a blast.
It would be nice if we had some really fast buicks so we don't leave with our heads down. :D

We can

Bring some 9 sec buicks if needed one may run 8s still trying to get her right . Is this at the track in muncie ? I would like to come down with 4 cars but might be able to get 12-15 to come . Depending on whos still running at the end of the year .. Thanks for the heads up .i love to smack down vets any day .

Bring some 9 sec buicks if needed one may run 8s still trying to get her right . Is this at the track in muncie ? I would like to come down with 4 cars but might be able to get 12-15 to come . Depending on whos still running at the end of the year .. Thanks for the heads up .i love to smack down vets any day .

Yes it's at Munice. Very nice and HOOKING track;)

Muncie

I ran a 10 sec vista cruiser station wagon thier once blew some peoples minds .. Any one remember that?

At this vette day the slow ones are in the nines. There are a few low 8 high 7 second players.
We always have at least 10 buicks it would be nice to have a few more.
Rodney owner of RPM has gnx 085 with 45 miles and a bad gn the we are building. I hope that it roles by this track day.

I plan on going to the Muncie Drags and any other TR meet up to come hang with everyone as long as I don't have a show or a tour (I'm a touring musician).

Any events everyone plans on meeting up at?

I plan on going to the Muncie Drags and any other TR meet up to come hang with everyone as long as I don't have a show or a tour (I'm a touring musician).

Any events everyone plans on meeting up at?

We will be at muncie dragway Wed there will be an RPM zo6 testing with us.
Gates open at 5.