New guy from SOCAL 1st mods

87VetteKiller

new to the forums and also new to the GN world... i don't have a GN yet but still looking :rolleyes: i had a question for you guys... in your eyes what should be my very 1st mod for the GN, im trying to get a stock GN, i had a Camaro with a few mods and now its being sold this will be my 1st Turbo car so please show me the ropes! :biggrin:

If it's bone stock I would start like this:

1. Turbo Tweak chip
2. K&N filter
3. cat back exhaust
4. fuel pump/hot wire kit
5. adj. fuel regulator
6. adj. wastegate

im new to the chip... but in my camaro i did the mods 1st then the tune... the chip is like a tune??

K&n filter would you get the one that is closer to the road other than the one that is higher up near the hood?

Cat back what size and muffler would you get?

also i seen people getting z06 MAF's and 3" down pipes or 4"??

im trying to build something that i can drive on the street but be a monster on the track atleast hit 10s

after these mods maybe jump up to getting a bigger turbo?? bigger intercooler?

sorry for the list of questions lol

im new to the chip... but in my camaro i did the mods 1st then the tune... the chip is like a tune??

K&n filter would you get the one that is closer to the road other than the one that is higher up near the hood?

Cat back what size and muffler would you get?

also i seen people getting z06 MAF's and 3" down pipes or 4"??

im trying to build something that i can drive on the street but be a monster on the track atleast hit 10s

after these mods maybe jump up to getting a bigger turbo?? bigger intercooler?

sorry for the list of questions lol

Eric at TT will burn you a chip for your cars combo,example: stock injectors. stock turbo etc.

K&N on the end of the mass air flow is fine.

Your choice 2 1/2" exhaust is fine, also 3" exhaust your choice.

You could get a 3" LT1 maf or a 3.5 LS1 maf, stock rebuilt ones are horrible

You can get your 3" downpipe after these mods, along with the intercooler.