New guy from nj

cliffes86gn

Recently picked up an 86 gn. Car was someone's toy at some point cause the more I get the time to look over the car the more mods I find. So far I have found larger turbo and injectors, front mount ic, aftermarket down pipe with dump, adjustable boost controller, chip, rear air bags with hotchkis trailing arms...and I really haven't spent any real time working on the car so things are looking good so far lol...

2013-01-06155955_zps87ef0bcb.jpg

0214131559_zpsba054172.jpg

2013-01-06155928_zpse2ce2187.jpg

2013-01-05164331_zps3d421182.jpg

Congrats,
Looks nice. The inside looks good too. It ALMOST looks time for bumper fillers.:rolleyes: Let me know if you need some gloss black ones. I can hook you up. It's what I do.;) It's all I do. Let us know if you have any questions. Lots of good info and great people here.

Happy spooling and welcome to the site.:)

Mike Barnard

Hello and Welcome To Turbobuick.com!!! :) Little TLC and she'll be really nice. :)

Where in Jersey? Im in South Jersey near Ocean City. MAGNA is a club we have for the tri state area. Lots of good guys.

The car looks good! glad you found this site! Union Beach, I don't live that far from there.
Good to see another GN in the area. Good luck with it!

Your near Paulie! aka (pacecarta) on here. Hes your go to guy if you need anything for this car. Magna guys dont call him the doc for nothing. he also has one of the fastest pump gas/ alky cars on the board.