New Guy from Indianapolis Indiana

Ron Butz

What's up Buick lovers! I have to rebuild my 300,000 LeSabre again so just need some help. I have an 86 Buick Regal that would love a Turbo Regal but it has an Olds in it right now but the Buick 455 kicks ass stock!!!

Welcome to the dysfunctional family.
I am from Crawfordsville and there quite a few people in the Indy area and Muncie. Just bite the bullet and buy a turbo regal. There is one on here for sale for $13,900 that is a steal at that price.

I had the perfect machine shop with Vic Holley and he said he done a bunch of V6 Buick turbo cars for guys that run Muncie. He did my 455/ 462 and it looked great and he retired.:( I said " I just found a guy I can trust" It was a long trip at lunch from 96 and Keystone but it was worth it. He sold out.

Welcome Ron. Make yourself at home. Let us know if you have any questions.:)

Mike Barnard

I had the perfect machine shop with Vic Holley and he said he done a bunch of V6 Buick turbo cars for guys that run Muncie. He did my 455/ 462 and it looked great and he retired.:( I said " I just found a guy I can trust" It was a long trip at lunch from 96 and Keystone but it was worth it. He sold out.
We use Kip at excessive acceleration for all our parts and machine work. He lives in southern Indiana and is really good.
Welcome aboard!!!