New guy from Elgin, Illinois

Welcome! I'm in Yorkville, IL so not too far. I got my 87 GN last May. This is a great site. I'm working with a guy who is a GN legend here on upgrades for my ride (which was bone stock). So far, 60# fuel injectors, 3" RJC down pipe. Exhaust and ScanMaster will be done shortly. Lots more to do after that. If you need a guy who knows the GN look up Turboburick (Rick Lutz). He's the real deal and his GN is scary fast. Hope to see you at a local Cruise night this year!

Welcome! I'm in Yorkville, IL so not too far. I got my 87 GN last May. This is a great site. I'm working with a guy who is a GN legend here on upgrades for my ride (which was bone stock). So far, 60# fuel injectors, 3" RJC down pipe. Exhaust and ScanMaster will be done shortly. Lots more to do after that. If you need a guy who knows the GN look up Turboburick (Rick Lutz). He's the real deal and his GN is scary fast. Hope to see you at a local Cruise night this year!

I work down in Morris, you ever make it down 47 to the cruise nights in the summer?

I work down in Morris, you ever make it down 47 to the cruise nights in the summer?

I didn't last year but was new to the whole Cruise Night scene. Definitely gonna hit more this year. If there are some good ones once the season gets here hit me up.

Damn! That's insane! I like the smaller ones. Grab a burger and a beer check out some nice rides and be on my way. Still may have to check it out.

Hey guys! Sounds like a lot of fun, I'll definitely go to as many as i can this year! Where on are they held at? ... hoffs87... man that's great, I need someone like that to kind of let me know I'm doing things right, is turbo rick from Yorkville too?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Rick is in Mokena. Quick shot down 355 to Southwest Highway. He came highly recommended and man am I glad I found him. His 87 is insane! I say he has the same car as me but a totally different machine. I won't let anyone else touch my ride. You can find him on the site and pop him an e-mail. I think it's TurboBuRick. Tell him you got his name from Brett Hoffman (me). The cruise nights I kind of found on dumb luck when they had one in Yorkville. Once I find the schedule for this year I'll get you the link. There is one group that runs them regularly at different locations.

Actually I just looked at the thread and Rick commented on it a while back. Just go back to page one and you'll find him!!!

Lol! Yeah he's actually the first guy that posted! Thanks Brett!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app