New from KY

DunnoWhoThisIs

Hey guys, Im looking into getting a Turbo Regal here soon. Im actually trading a 93 Mustang coupe for a 83 T-Type, thats in fairly good shape, then some of my ls1 stuff for a complete 87 GN motor, Computer, Wiring harness, 2 Turbos, basically everything as far as engine goes off a 87 GN, and some extra stuff. Im very knowledgeable about ls1 cars, as Im finishing off my 1999 Camaro z/28 and stumbled across this. I have always liked these cars, and have a chance to get one but I have a couple questions if I may I would just ask them here,

1. What exactly is the differences as far as body wise for the 83 vs 84-87 models?? ive looked every where and cant seem to find exactly what is different, as far as i can tell its the bumper, grille, maybe body fillers. id appreciate the help

2. The motor im getting from the 87 has a rod knock, but the 83 motor runs perfect, can I swap the efi stuff from the 87 to the 83? intake, turbos, intercooler, run the wiring, things like that?? What is the differences as far as the long blocks go?? Again I appreciate the help!!

Hey guys, Im looking into getting a Turbo Regal here soon. Im actually trading a 93 Mustang coupe for a 83 T-Type, thats in fairly good shape, then some of my ls1 stuff for a complete 87 GN motor, Computer, Wiring harness, 2 Turbos, basically everything as far as engine goes off a 87 GN, and some extra stuff. Im very knowledgeable about ls1 cars, as Im finishing off my 1999 Camaro z/28 and stumbled across this. I have always liked these cars, and have a chance to get one but I have a couple questions if I may I would just ask them here,

1. What exactly is the differences as far as body wise for the 83 vs 84-87 models?? ive looked every where and cant seem to find exactly what is different, as far as i can tell its the bumper, grille, maybe body fillers. id appreciate the help

2. The motor im getting from the 87 has a rod knock, but the 83 motor runs perfect, can I swap the efi stuff from the 87 to the 83? intake, turbos, intercooler, run the wiring, things like that?? What is the differences as far as the long blocks go?? Again I appreciate the help!!

I would suggest posting questions in the tech section, maybe look in 4sale section for intercooled 86-87 shortblock

good luck in your search

haha yeah steve i did!.. the t-type would be coming with the motor, so i would have everything.. but from what i hear the swap is going to be a royal pain!

Where in KY? Might need to check with one of the locals... I know that
member: Dees75z was selling some TR stuff and is also in the ls1 scene...