New Ford Ecoboost F150

In July was on vacation , a friend rented a F150 crew cab , never looked under the hood , but what was very aggravating that this truck did was at every light it shuts off , let off the brake pedal it starts again . Very annoying !!!!!

That would be a Bummer !! I have never experience any incident like that with my F150 ,but I hope ya'll found another branch of that car rental company an return that truck for another one.

That would be a Bummer !! I have never experience any incident like that with my F150 ,but I hope ya'll found another branch of that car rental company an return that truck for another one.
Not anything wrong with the truck , that's how its set up to save fuel !!!! I believe they all do this .It was a 2017 .

I believe they only put the auto shut off feature on the 2.7 Ecoboost not the 3.5. I am on my third one an 2011 followed up with a 2014 and now I just got a 2017 in January adn the new alum body 2017 is WAY nicer than the older model. Very pleased with Ford F150 Eco, truck is pretty fast stock. I have a Ruby Red Sport Lariat FX4, would love to have the Raptor.