New Colorado member

S2X01

Hey guys and gals!
My name is Stu. Living just outside of Denver Colorado.
New to the forum, but definitely not new to Buicks. You could say I'm borderline obsessed with them!
Never had a turbo Buick before, though. But...just found one yesterday that I'm considering picking up.

My first order of business is saying hey, and asking for advice on where I should post my big lengthy thread.
Basically, I need a pretty big amount of info to decide if I want to dive into this thing or not.
It's an 83, and extremely clean, but not making boost. I'll definitely discuss that more soon!!

Thanks for looking! Hoping to meet some of you T-Type/ GN people this summer!!

Stu

Welcome aboard. Look in the before black section.an Kool people here, we will help you out. I'm also in pueblo.

Stu,
Try and find out as much about the car's history as possible. What has been changed or modded? What size injectors, what chip? Check for exhaust leaks or cracked headers for not building boost. It could be a few other things, but this is the most likely.

Welcome to the site. Post pictures of the car if you get it. Heck! Post some even if you don't get it.:)

Mike Barnard

Unfortunately, the guy selling the car has almost ZERO history on it!
He got it as "payment" from a guy who owed him money. All he knows is what he did to get it running.

Very little help either way....

Thanks for the welcome, guys!!

Welcome! Let me know when you want to get together this summer. I'm in Denver, too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Where in Denver?
I'm over by 44th and Wads.
Even if this T-Type doesn't end up in my possession, I'm still out and about all summer being a car nut!

Nice. I'm in Lowry on the East side. Some guys are going to Bandimere for test and tune soon. There's a thread open for Denver guys too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk