New car

blackbox

Hey guys, im think about getting out of buicks for a while. Im looking at 06 Z06 with 17k miles. The dealer is asking 45k. What do you guys think?

here i j ust copied this from the ad.

Thats right only 17k miles !!! black/black Corvette z06 the king of performance vehicles. loaded with navigation, heads up display, homelink and keyless start too! This is a very pure all original NO ACCIDENT 1 OWNER garage kept Vette that shows true ownership pride. This vehicle has a 7.0L V8 SFI engine and a manual transmission. It includes Power Windows, Air Conditioning, Tilt Steering Wheel, Cruise Control, Rear Defroster, Power Driver's Seat, Power Passenger Seat, Keyless Entry, Anti-lock Brakes, Dual Zone Climate Control, Navigation System, Power Mirrors, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Compact Disc Changer, Heated Seats, Heads Up Display, Traction Control, Remote Keyless Entry, Premium Wheels, Leather/Leatherette, Warranty, GPS Navigation System, Bose Sound System, Auto Climate Control, HomeLink, XM Radio, Home link, Keyless Start, and Power Door Locks.

Compare the equipment, condition, mileage, & price information with that on CorvetteForum.com, sounds a little low to me, maybe something wrong?
Also, look fir it to be advertised on the same site, too.

As far as i know nothing is wrong with the car. The dealership and car fax both state the same.

Sounds like the car has most of the options. It has the 2LZ which is the Navigation+ more. Does it have polished wheels?

Hey guys, im think about getting out of buicks for a while. Im looking at 06 Z06 with 17k miles. The dealer is asking 45k. What do you guys think?

Spend some time with spell check. :) Seriously...do what you need to do. Vette's don't turn my crank, and never have. Do what you need to do.

Remote start with a manual transmission? Don't forget to leave it nuetral. ;)

Seriously though, good luck. It sounds like a nice car.

I still love the buick though. Quick question, does a built trans make a big difference in the performance of a buick. My car seems a little slow for my upgrades. My stock current trans seems to be giving me problems.

believe me once you spend some good dough on the buick, you'll laugh at the thought of getting a vette, as you can tell a vette's not my cup of tea, i'd say fix your buick and go smoke some vette's ;)

the picture is just a little reminder of what you can do to yours :biggrin:

Attachments

• +6 019.jpg
    +6 019.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 163
YES!!! HELL YES!!, my trans is pumped up abit, heavy duty clutch's, 10vain pump, billet servo's art carr shift kit etc.. what type of converter do you have? what turbo do you have a stock one? I have an art carr 9'inch non-lock-up torque converter and let me tell you the car came to life BIG TIME!!!
IT'S A DAY AND NIGHT DIFFERENCE!! there's no other way i can explain it to you. but yes the tranny does make a difference.

as far as what it runs, I have yet to really open her up, i did go to countyline track once ( small track here in dade county )
it started to rain so i never really ran it hard, but that will change this year, i know for a fact she's running 10's I've pulled on every car i've raced here, my problem is breaking, i have break issues. i will hit morroso or braedenton(?) my other thing is i have no cage, once you go faster than 11.50's you get one warning and if you do it again you get kicked-out. so i figure i have 2 passes, so much for tunning.

never mind i just looked at your sig. oops........

Cool, do you still have the 200r4? Is 2600 alot for a built 200r4? I have a pt61 turbo and a 10 inch 3200 stall converter.

blackbox, you have an awesome set-up, i did'nt see any work done on the tranny, all that power you have has to be held back due to your tranny, shift kit's, better clutchs(?-not sure on spelling) a bigger pump all that does make a difference, you should be making some very nice Horsepower.

yes, still have the 200r4 i gotta have overdrive. $ i spent $1800 on mines, but $2600 is a little high but it also depends on who's doing your tranny? i did mine with a local guy who, alot of the buick guys down here use. ( Ivan-Tranny-tech ) are you sending your out to someone?