New car just want input on what to do next

leave the headers as is unless they're leaking, and if they're leaking, I'd get em welded up. Headers might be the least upgraded part that I've seen on these cars that actually make a difference. If the spool is too slow, the car could be a tad bit rich.

leave the headers as is unless they're leaking, and if they're leaking, I'd get em welded up. Headers might be the least upgraded part that I've seen on these cars that actually make a difference. If the spool is too slow, the car could be a tad bit rich.
i dont have stock headers on the car i have hooker headers on it that i was going too remove cause everyone says they slow down spool. just wondering if oits worth switching them out for some stock like headers. if stock headers were on there i would just leave it alone.

try these if you must get headers their great...
Product ID: TA_V2009
'86-'87 231 Turbo V6 Stock Replacement Headers

I can get a set of poston headers for 300 will they be better then the hookers I have on now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can get a set of poston headers for 300 will they be better then the hookers I have on now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
postons are definitely better then the hookers, id go for it ,$300 is a decent price.. just inspect them for cracks first.

i dont have stock headers on the car i have hooker headers on it that i was going too remove cause everyone says they slow down spool. just wondering if oits worth switching them out for some stock like headers. if stock headers were on there i would just leave it alone.
My bad I didn't catch that. Lol