New car just want input on what to do next

Thanks... ^. I'm not sure what to do with the brakes. I believe they are all stock. I've read that some do the s10 brake cylinders and use two big brake shoes.but not quite sure if it's as simple as that or there's more to it. I have a hurst line lock kit I'm going to put on it. Right now it won't really hold any boost when power braking maybe 2psi before the tires spin so I'd like to do something. Do I need to convert to vacuum or is there a simpler fix

Engine rebuilt about 4300 miles ago by BASKO Engines and Joe Martin Racing Engines of Arizona.
Engine:
Ported and Polished Heads.
Limit Engineering GT70 turbo
224 Cam
Forged Pistons
Hooker Headers and Down Pipe with Single 3" Exhaust
Ported and welded Intake
Larger Throttle body and plenum with RJC Plate
ATR Liquid to Air Intercooler
Optima Red Top Battery
Fuel:
Upgraded Inline Pump
50 lb injectors
ATR 7th Injector with 60 lb injector
Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
Transmission:
10" Non Lockup Convertor
3200-3500 stall
Valve Body Kit
Billet Servo
Rebuilt by Gary Rogers at AZ Precision Transmission
Suspension:
Lowered Higher Rate Springs
KYB Shocks
G-Tech Front Sway Bar....
Air bagsView attachment 219338View attachment 219339

You have a pretty good combo going there. You do need to change just a couple of things.

Your intercooler will work just fine. I would not switch out injectors, as long as you buy an alky kit from Razor.

You will need a reprogrammed chip to run the alky, that is no big deal. Check out Turbotweak.

You wont need the ATR 7th injector anymore.

The alky kit will allow you to run much more boost SAFELY and you wont blow up the motor.

Let us know how it works out.

You think 50lbs injectors would be enough? The car ran a 11.2 at 125 with 20psi on race fuel. I want to be able to break into the high 10s with out race fuel. Is that do able with 50lbs injectors.

Yes you can get in the high 10s with the 50s but if you intend to max out the turbo then no they are not enough.

That is provided you are using an alky kit.

Since you will need to reprogram the chip for the alky, it's not a bad time to go to bigger injectors at the same time for reasons stated above.

Well I just purchased a razors alky kit on here with the dual nozzle. Not sure if I'll put it on yet or wait to buy injectors now so I don't have to burn a chip twice

If I decide to wait on injectors and put the alky kit on should I keep the 7th injector on there until I do switch the injectors out?

you won't need the 7th injector since you have your alky kit!! You're good to go man. Dual nozzle was probably overkill but its fine. Just more room for growth I suppose

Josh I don't think you will need a dual nozzle kit. Phil is right it is overkill.

There are v plenty of guys running 9.90s and lower on a single nozzle kit.

Thanks... ^. I'm not sure what to do with the brakes. I believe they are all stock. I've read that some do the s10 brake cylinders and use two big brake shoes.but not quite sure if it's as simple as that or there's more to it. I have a hurst line lock kit I'm going to put on it. Right now it won't really hold any boost when power braking maybe 2psi before the tires spin so I'd like to do something. Do I need to convert to vacuum or is there a simpler fix

Converting to vacuum couldn't be simpler. Start there. All of these go fast goodies aren't going to matter much when the powermaster decides to quit at the worst possible moment. There's plenty of info in the brakes/suspension forum.

Don't forget the TT alky chip. I would get the 6.1 and Powerlogger to boot. You can add a wide band had have the chip track the a/f and log runs.

Would I have to program the 6.1 chip myself? Do I need a fast xfi to run a wideband? I like being able to see what my car is doing so Id like a power logger but not sure if the tuning is going to be over my head. There's no turbo buick guys around so I'm on my own here. This site is where I'm getting all my help and it is much Appreciated.

Would I have to program the 6.1 chip myself? Do I need a fast xfi to run a wideband? I like being able to see what my car is doing so Id like a power logger but not sure if the tuning is going to be over my head. There's no turbo buick guys around so I'm on my own here. This site is where I'm getting all my help and it is much Appreciated.
No the chip is replaced in the stock ECM.

Josh if you are in or near Phoenix call Nick Micale and talk to him. He is very knowledgable about these cars and he won't steer you wrong.

Josh I don't think you will need a dual nozzle kit. Phil is right it is overkill.

There are v plenty of guys running 9.90s and lower on a single nozzle kit.

"Plenty" is relative. Eric stated once that 125mph is a starting point for crossing into dual nozzle territory and a few guys are going 130+ on a single with a SPOT ON tune. I don't think the dual nozzle is overkill, especially using dual M-10s. Since he's already at 125mph, he'll grow nicely into the dual nozzle and should be safe for about anyone to operate and tune the car.

Def ditch the 7th injector.

Eric will program the chip very close. You can fine tune it. With the WB, you can set an a/f ratio and the chip will track it.

There are many stand alone widebands out there. I use Powerdex A/fx. AEM has one, PLX etc. They need is a 5volt reference line going out for the logging.

Converting to vacuum couldn't be simpler. Start there. All of these go fast goodies aren't going to matter much when the powermaster decides to quit at the worst possible moment. There's plenty of info in the brakes/suspension forum.
How well would vacuum brakes work with my cam since it's a bigger cam I know in the past with my bbc cars when I had a big it wouldn't create enough vacuum and I had to run a vacuum booster. Would I run into the same problem with this?

You could always put in a hydraboost setup if you're worried about vacuum. Or take your chances..