New Buick in SA,Tx

Anyone have any experience finding a vaccum leak...changed my plugs and wires but still have a rough idle.

I have heard of spraying starter fluid around the hose connections while in idle. When the rpm goes up your near the leak. Might check the bolts on the intake also.

Carb cleaner or brake cleaner but never use starter fluid. It's much ot volitle and can go up with a stray spark.

I've got mine set up and running like a beast. Just got some (worn out) DR's on some 15's - any one want to try the track this Friday?

It's a regular test and tune night, gates open at 6 - I've never had my car to the track but I think it's finally ready so I was thinking about giving it a shot - I do have to install this brake accumulator ball first though, gotta read up on it.

Mine is up and running! Just got back from lunch, had some roasted mickey thompsons! Yum Yum... I mean Fun Fun.

Anyone else? I'm up for it!

I am planning on going to Biff's if there are no major storms in the area, My DR's can be a hand full in the rain. Later this afternoon i will check back in with ya (watching the weather) but it should be a go! No one else can make it?