New Buick in SA,Tx

84GNv6

Let me know when some of you guys get together at Biffs or SAR. Would like for someone to point me in the right direction with my ttype.

SAM_5143-Copy.jpg

My car currently has a misfire and is idling rough....gonna change plugs and wires. Hope that works.

What area of town do you guys live in? Age? Other 'hobbies'? I'm out by 1604 and 16. Northwest crossing. Oughta get a beer or something soon. I don't know too many folks here yet. Just moved from Austin.

What area of town do you guys live in? Age? Other 'hobbies'? I'm out by 1604 and 16. Northwest crossing. Oughta get a beer or something soon. I don't know too many folks here yet. Just moved from Austin.

Adrian,

I am on the NE side in Cibolo (right off 35). My other hobbies are road cycling (as in bicycling/20 speeds), dirt biking (going Sunday!!!), and learning (in grad school at night). I'm busy for the next several weekends but should have some free time towards the end of the March.

Did you ever get a new battery cable?

Rob

I play basketball and softball in my spare time. Im a young gun, 21 years at that. I stay off of hwy 90 and gen mcmullen. Let me know when one of you'll are free to help me learn more about my ttype.

I live near Medina lake and work with Takata near 1604 and Wiseman blv. (right by sea world) I am 44 going on 16….LOL. I spend way too much money on my car habit! Just ask my wife! and if it has wheels , gun powder or bites fishing lures I am up for it. Here is my other babies.....

Attachments

• 0926091921a (2).jpg
    0926091921a (2).jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 82
I live near Medina lake and work with Takata near 1604 and Wiseman blv. (right by sea world) I am 44 going on 16….LOL. I spend way too much money on my car habit! Just ask my wife! and if it has wheels , gun powder or bites fishing lures I am up for it. Here is my other babies.....

Nice cars in your garage, and a Jeep to boot...BONUS!!!

Thanks, I use to do the rock crawling thing when I was in Del Rio Tx. But now I am closer to the racetrack....

Nice! Good choice. Which build did you go with? Mine is now installed, just having a couple more odds and ends taken care of..hope to have it back the week of the Texas Mile. Anyone going?

Nice! Good choice. Which build did you go with? Mine is now installed, just having a couple more odds and ends taken care of..hope to have it back the week of the Texas Mile. Anyone going?

Stage one....good to 10.90s...not planning on going faster than the low 11s. What its the Texas mile? never heard of it.

Just went online and looked up the Texas Mile...Cool. Sure would be fun to watch some of the 200mph cars.

Oh man it's a blast - twin turbo Lambo's and Porsche's to muscle cars, stock cars, bikes, everything..I would recommend checking it out. Trying to get my dad to come up for it and maybe a day early so we can hopefully get my Buick to the San Antonio track - car has never been on the drag strip. Can't wait.

UNGN runs it on a regular basis and has some cool vids from the drivers seat. He doesn't get on that much but do a search for his posts and you should find some of the vids.:)