New Buick Guy

Turbo'dBuick

Whats up everyone. I am new to the board. i picked up Randy's 86 Gn and Robbie's 87 T-Type. I'm hoping to meet everyone and get to know you all. For a littl eback round info on me. I owned a Race shop in Chicago prior to moving to Hawaii(My wife is in the Air Force) My dad is a GM Master Tech, and engineer for over 30 years. I have been doing turbos', superchargers and Nitrous for over 8 years. I had a Store here for over 1 year in the Old Cosco's tire Center in salt lake, but closed it due to the insane price on rentals, and hipping out here. I have around 1 year left and plan on building a mid 10 sec daily driver to play with. I sold my V8 turbo mustang to build the Buick. I am willing to give anyone a hand, and would like to see some peoples set ups to get some ideas. Thanks Ron
IMG_2805.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

haha...I know sorry. getting ready to start ordering parts this next week. Turbo, heads, head gaskets, throttle body and ported lower intake and plenum.. to start

wazup peeps just working hard as usual here :eek:) jk welcome Ron need to combine your PC Game with the TB Game on Friday would be a nice turnout...

well, i have been going thru the other sights, but I plan on buying the RJC front mount, and there 70mm throttle body with plenum and a few other small things, I am going to most likely by PT turbo I get them pretty cheap, not sure can't remeber which sight the ported lower was on. and always open to suggestions :biggrin:

Well, everyone from here is welcome to my house For Poker the 7th(SAT) for poker and I am deep frying a Turkey with some extras! I live on Hickam. Will start around 7 or 8 pm. It is a Paradise Cruisers Poker night but the TB people are always welcome!!! PM me for directions or a phone .number

As for the plans for the Buick. A daily driven mid to high 10 sec car with power everything and ice cold A/C. I have built 2 other GM's that were mid 9 sec daily drivers but cubic inches made it easy.. So this is my newest challenge

well Randy then that means you have to come over..lol I will have the wife make you some birthday brownies or something