New Best More Water and Less Alky (93 Octane)

Thanks for alll the advice.

I'm kind of down right now. Mark Riley of Turbo Tune here in Greensboro passed away today. He and Pat (SloGN) were responsible for talking me into mixing the water with the meth in my car. Ours was a new friendship that got cut off way too early.

I'm kind of down right now. Mark Riley of Turbo Tune here in Greensboro passed away today. He and Pat (SloGN) were responsible for talking me into mixing the water with the meth in my car. Ours was a new friendship that got cut off way too early.

Eric- I know how you feel as I lost two close family members recently. Decided to detune my car -lowered boost to 16lbs and dropped A/F to 108. Sad part is my car is put to bed due to the cold whether up here.Will not see it until March. No global warming here. Take care- Brad

Eric that stuff is always sad, sorry to read that.