need to sell

robbie
i have a lot of my stuff in the car, also the turbo is blown .and its an 86, rather than an 87...if it means anything to you.just to let you know., but it wouldnt stop me from selling it, as long as i can find somewhere to put all my stuff.e-mail me : turbota633@yahoo.com , due to time at the moment, i will check my e-mail tomorrow and post on the board.
-joe

Thanks for getting back to me. I've met Geoff and Jay, Chris and some of the others before at A Millers. I think they'll vouch for me, if they remember me. Well, yes I'm interested even though it's an 86. Hopefully you can email me with rundown of the car. As for your stuff in the car, I'll open it up with someone, inventory it and make 2 copies, so that you know that it's all there. Mahalo again.

Robbie = Ram Man?!?

What happened to the '85? Did disappear along with your old screen name? :D

Originally posted by stew'86MCSS396
I*think*he's some kind of residence grounds keeper of some sort.

Sooo...Army MP, no worries, huh?

Oh and do we have a prospective buyer?

Joe sent you mail. stew

Yes, no worries...

No serious buyers yet although I have been marketing it, this generation nowadays don't know about the GN's capabilities it seems.

Trust me, It will not be towed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Geoff, that's me. Sold it before I left for Japan 1 1/2 ago. Came back, seen some TR's at the track but felt shame to go talk to the owners. So now I'd like an intercooled one, to replace the 85. Get back in the swing of things.

hey robbie, i sent you an e-mail.
as far as who MSG Guess is, he is the acting SGM of "post police"...for those than dont know what it is, its a "detail" of people who run around post daily and keep it clean, and nice looking...i know of him, used to be a 1SG in my Battalion, soldiers i work with..and am in Iraq with know him, one friend of mine e-mailed him about it, no reply yet though. im not too worried about it, it has tires with air in them and i have ARMYMP watchin over it for me, but i'd still like to get it out of there so i dont have to worry at all about it.
-joe