Need some problem solving help...again

GNAT87

First, if someone could help me with linking my datalog and tables to here that would be great.

Had the popping problem under boost at first, bought a new module and coil and still had it. Sent the new one to 87NAT and he tested it with caspers tool and it came back bad. It all made sence because on the datalogs the car wouldnt go over 4000 RPM and when you turned caspers tool up to roughly 4000 the spark would be weak or gone. So today I got my new one and put it on, made a pass and it feels better, but not like it should. Still seems to break-up very little around 5300. Anyway id like some that knows FAST better than me to take a look please.

Lets see if this works...

Attachments

• Run After New Coil and Module.zip
    4 KB · Views: 35
I didn't see anything that stuck out..... did notice....you aren't running much timing..... pump gas and alky? The TPS isn't scaled exacly right.... 91-93% while you were on it..... not sure that would mess anything up or not....

Edit... I see the air temps at boost.... got alky written all over it...

ive got a guestion with the tps...would it mess something up if it was at 3 before when cotton tuned it and not to long ago I just wanted it to be 0 so i set it at 0 without changing anything in the FAST. would that mess anything up? if so, it can sure go back to 3.

What I see is the car never going any higher than 5300 RPM.

Yeah its 93 and alky...im clueless when it comes to this so i never looked at the timing. Guess it was done that way cause i asked for a safe mid to high ten tune for the street

And usually im running about 28 lbs but we ran the car at 14 and it was fine, then i turned it up to where it is in the datalog and it wasnt right so no need to go higher. I called it a night before i tried to fix the car witha BFH.

ive got a guestion with the tps...would it mess something up if it was at 3 before when cotton tuned it and not to long ago I just wanted it to be 0 so i set it at 0 without changing anything in the FAST. would that mess anything up? if so, it can sure go back to 3.

What I see is the car never going any higher than 5300 RPM.

Yeah its 93 and alky...im clueless when it comes to this so i never looked at the timing. Guess it was done that way cause i asked for a safe mid to high ten tune for the street

See my post about re-scaling the TPS over here:

My post in the other thread

This will scale your TPS correctly....

HTH

And usually im running about 28 lbs but we ran the car at 14 and it was fine, then i turned it up to where it is in the datalog and it wasnt right so no need to go higher. I called it a night before i tried to fix the car witha BFH.

22 deg isn't too bad at 24 psi... I looked at our table... we would be at 24 deg at that boost... not much different... each engine will act differently..... better safe than sorry anyway...