FB_IMG_1484498586065.jpg
FB_IMG_1484498492159.jpg
FB_IMG_1484498471223.jpg
FB_IMG_1484498573187.jpg
FB_IMG_1484498560182.jpg
FB_IMG_1484498526524.jpg
FB_IMG_1484498535592.jpg
FB_IMG_1484498550678.jpg

looks good from where i'm sitting! except the trailer hitch!!! you never mentioned the all important price??

Not a fan of all the aforementioned body mods. I suppose it should look extra slick.
The upper door panels are not correct. (grey up top, not black). No biggie though.
Personally, I don't like the way the front wheels are so tucked in. They should be out a bit more- Just MHO.

Biggest red flag for me is the trailer hitch. (and maybe the power master)

Otherwise, looks pretty good.

Owner says paint is like glass. Said previous owner shaved looks to help prevent theft.
You could leave em' and render them useless. At least this way you could always go back without changing the doors.

But either way.......not a deal breaker.

One picture has black handles, the other has black handles ?

Has 87 grill on it
Kinda loist here what you mean by black handles, unless your talking about the door straps. Yeah I know has 87 grill, doesn't bother me.

Not a fan of all the aforementioned body mods. I suppose it should look extra slick.
The upper door panels are not correct. (grey up top, not black). No biggie though.
Personally, I don't like the way the front wheels are so tucked in. They should be out a bit more- Just MHO.

Biggest red flag for me is the trailer hitch. (and maybe the power master)

Otherwise, looks pretty good.
I like the smooth bumpers, door panels don't bother me, hopefully hitch is removable lol

Pro 69 I don't visibly see a deal breaker. but I would question the door panels recover,and what was toll behind the GN.
Also does the A/C work I notice a few replacement parts,being a CA car and there tough emission test, I would
definitely pull a CarFax . You mention you wanted an 1987 G/N ,well granted there isn't much different btween the
two years at all . So maybe you would go with your conscience , but if the price is right go for it :)..

The dashboard is not stock 86. It either has been painted or it came from an earlier year GN. Possibly an 84.

Kinda loist here what you mean by black handles, unless your talking about the door straps. Yeah I know has 87 grill, doesn't bother me.

In one of the pictures exterior door handles look chrome.

For 15,500 you can get much nicer GN ot Turbo T without tasteless mods that will cost money to fix and then might be a deal breaker when you sell.

Buddy of mine just sold a nice Blue T for $14k on ebay. Not everyone's favorite color, but clean car.

Jim Dunn had a lead on a real nice GN, he checked it out and knows the car. Reach out to him.

My humble opinion: I would stay away from this one.

And I'm a stickler for details, guy who is selling a car or driving a car and would not spend $10 on a new brake pedal pad, makes me wonder what else does he skimp out on.

Sorry about being critical

In one of the pictures exterior door handles look chrome.

For 15,500 you can get much nicer GN ot Turbo T without tasteless mods that will cost money to fix and then might be a deal breaker when you sell.

Buddy of mine just sold a nice Blue T for $14k on ebay. Not everyone's favorite color, but clean car.

Jim Dunn had a lead on a real nice GN, he checked it out and knows the car. Reach out to him.

My humble opinion: I would stay away from this one.
Jim knows this car and the owner, I already talked to him about it.