Need help on a 85 regal with 86 t-type conversion setup

Hi, I just got a my friend totaled out 86 t-type setup. So now I have a 85 regal with the engine and trans install.So now I'm just getting started on the conversion. I check around and dont find and infomation on a regal swap to a t-type. Right now I have the regal gas tank still in the car. But I do have the one out the t-type too. Do I need to swap that out? And by the way I swap out the rear end. My main thing is getting the car ecm ran in the car and putting in the tubro dash cluster. Are there any wires that are needed for the cluster to work?And is there any wire that need to hook up to the main fuse box under the drive dash?
The engine harness is still connect but i need help on where the other wires connect to. On the harness that connect the ecm there is one white pin that I don't where it plug into.
t-typewire3.jpg

And on the drive side there are a few wires left. I know one is the fan and maf plug but not the others.
t-typewire2.png

And there is one plug by the oil dipstick in this picture that i dont know where.
t-typewire.png

t-typewire1.png

I know the bottom pic, the plug goes on the transmission not really sure about the rest sorry

Photo 1: ECM 24 pin, ECM 32 pin, C437 dash connector.
Photo 2: AC Pressure Switch for AC high-end line (3 way), MAT airtemp sensor
Photo 3: Coolant Fan connector (larger one), Mass Airflow (smaller one)
Photo 4: TCC connector to transmission

You will need the fuel tank from the turbo car.

John has you covered on the connections.