need advice

87gn1

hello ive had my 87 gn for about 6 months now wasnt running very well when i got it but after many hours of reading posts on this site it is running very well . so i thought it was time to start having some fun with it and need some advice for some performance . the car is all stock ecxept for new w340 fuel pump /hot wire kit /adjustable pressure reg / and on monday i am ordering a new 3" down pipe and test pipe my converter is shot . i have done all of the spring cleaning and replace all of the cracked hoses fluids plugs wires all that fun stuff . i also have knock boost fuel pressure gauge temp and a new scanmaster 2.1 for the car and a cold air intake not yet installed .my goals are a hard running street car with some track time . the gn has 107,xxx miles runs good looking for some advice thanks for all the help in advance

Best advice I have..

Edit: I see you have a way to monitor knock so I would with a new chip.

Call Precision and order a new-MUCH better turbo and get a set of 65 lb. injectors and an Eric Marshall chip (Turbo Tweak) That along with your current mods AND a good 2.5" exhaust system, your car will run DEEP in the 11 second territory, well tuned.

Was looking at the6262dbb turbo and a 2800 stall converter. Not surew how this would match up with my current mods. Any advice is appreciated thanks.