Need a pic of '87 P/S Reservoir Bracket.

HighMileage

Albany,NY
My Powdercoating place lost my bracket. They are not sure if they sent it out with a huge amount of stuff that was done. Maybe it's still in the shop?? This place is really busy.

I found a pic of one installed,but that doesn't really show much. It didn't help the guy.

Can someone send me a pic of one off the car?

The guy sez it would help if I had a pic. They are very apologetic since I am a regular.

From now on I guess I'll have to take pics of parts I bring here.

Thanks!

Look at #65, Hope this help
Don't feel bad, I always take pictures of what I take off, only to know where and how it goes back on and also to add to my accomplishment of replacement.

Attachments

• Engine Diagram.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Thanks. I believe that is the pump bracket,tho. What I need is a pic of the reservoir bracket. It mounts the plastic tank to the fenderwell. Angled,stamped steel. Holes drilled in it....

If someone could possibly put a ruler or quarter next to it,that will give the guy an idea what size it is.

Now he thinks it got mailed out in a box of parts going to a guy who is restoring a Fiat. :bored:

Surely that bracket isn't gonna fit anything on that Fiat.

Let me know if this help any

Attachments

• Picture 1036.jpg
    Picture 1036.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 100
  • 87 GN 064.jpg
    87 GN 064.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 121
Ok,I took a zoomed-in screenshot of it in that first pic. Thanks.

He's gonna call me when he finds it. He now has a general idea of what it looks like. Maybe he just wants to get me outta here?? (y)

At first he handed me an upper motor mount for a Harley Big Twin. I knew what that was right away.

Internet searches for a pic of this bracket come back with a million other brackets. Mission impossible.

Lesson learned: Take pic of the parts you bring to your Powdercoater!

Thanks,Butchman. No way I would have found that. They have it labelled as a "Power steering bracket".

I sent then a pic of that,too. Have heard nothing.
smiley-confused013.gif

I've got a spare power steering reservoir bracket……..PM me your address & zip code & I'll check for shipping charges.

Just pay me for the postage & it's yours!

dave

Thanks,guys....for all of your help. They located it,but have to redo it because it is the wrong color.

I wish they would have sent me a pic verifying they found it. But,because of the pics I sent them,they should have the right part.

Thanks again!