Need 4 barrel carb for my turbo regal

Very weird. You might want to send a note to the ebay question center as well as a note to the seller so he knows that you're interested. He might break everything up and sell it as pieces if the whole thing doesn't sell.

You can have these just pay shipping. These are for an 83
carb  & plenum.jpg
intake.jpg
ecm.jpg
83gnPARTS002.jpg

Yea for real? will that work, ill gladly pay the shpping let me know,thanks a whole lot man im hyped

Unfortunatly there's some differences in the parts on your car and the ones Rudy posted. The intake is for the 79 up heads and the carb is a CCC unit. The plenum doesn't have provisions for the water lines to heat up the plenum. Not trying to be a downer here but want to make sure you get the right parts for it. If you get a set of 79 up heads and bolt them on then you can use the intake and plenum, but not the carb. Sorry.:redface:

Not really. Everything off your car except the heads will work on this but you will need the right carb. That's the best set up for a carb turbo car, seriously. You can pick up a set of high port heads in the for sale section fairly cheaply if you look. That would give you a little more power if you did a heads up rebuild. You could even do a bowl port on the head and get more out of it. :) All you'd need to do is find the right carb. if you did it.

If you just get a plenum it can be from a 79-80 and I don't remember but 81 may work as well. Those have the heater lines going to them for heat, the others use exhaust from the EGR ports to heat the plenum.

Charlies rite my stuff is computer control and i dont have the harness.Charlie got the parts you should really be getting.

So heads for any year will work

The breakdown on the heads and blocks are a little weird. From 62-63 up to 77.5 the heads and blocks pretty much interchange. In 77.5 they went to the even fire design and changed the heads. In 79 the heads were revised once again with a taller port and different cooling passeges. The 77.5 to 78 heads will bolt on any block and the 79-88 heads will do the same but the intakes won't swap and you can have coolant leaks beause of port alignment. 79-88 had a larger port/taller port and the low port intake won't cover the ports.

Did that make any sense or do I need to explane it differently. I know what I said but it may not be clear.:)

I dont need a race.car want this as a daily the rest of my life i love it, but i would like to be able to beat some 5.0s and rice burners on the parkway

Changing the heads will give it better flow and not make it a race car. The later heads flow more but not that much more. There are more parts for the later designs as well so it wouldn't hurt to switch things out.:)

Wait so a carb plenum and upper intake for a79 wont work either?

I'm not 100% certain, but I think you should be able to use any carb and plenum from a 78, 79 or 80. As long as it's not computer controlled you should be good.