Nats Coming up..who's goin??

Chris,
Are you going to save your good buddies some parking spaces? Take you and your Dad out to dinner:D

If you and your Dad happen to walk through vendors row - could you keep your eyes open for some Western t/type rims? I hope to find a pair this year. We won't be there until Thursday - you still planning to arrive Tuesday?

Don't make that 10.50 pass till I can see it:)

See you soon

Yes,
I will save you some parking places..you owe me dinner :D

Are those rims you want the stock type wheels?

Im going to run the 10.40 wednesday......I will wait until thursday to run the 10.50:D

Later

will be there tues thru saturday-

anyone want to race tow vehicles with the cars still on the trailers? :D :cool:

Originally posted by Chris McDade
Yes,
I will save you some parking places..you owe me dinner :D

Are those rims you want the stock type wheels?

Im going to run the 10.40 wednesday......I will wait until thursday to run the 10.50:D

Later

Chris,

If you run an 10.40, and we don't have to push the car on the trailer - I'll buy you two dinners :D Yea, they look stock but are 8/8.5" wide. You know me I'm too cheap to buy a new set of rims.

How is your brother's Stang coming along?

I'll be there Tuesday through Sunday...as usual. I hope to meet Chris McDade and not just walk by his car a hundred times.:rolleyes:

Glad to hear Midolo is going...what's the word on Testa?!

HAHA, Jimmie??? C'mon...If I hadn't met him myself, I'd begin to say he may be related to Sara Ramos...he never makes Buick events... Jim "Maybe next year" Testa

Originally posted by Quick6'n'-K.C.
will be there tues thru saturday-

anyone want to race tow vehicles with the cars still on the trailers? :D :cool:

I'm game! :D

Got a feeling my Ford is going to hurt that Dodge. :eek:

p.s. Picks of the Ford in the sig. ;)

I will be going for the first time since 1993. Used to attend religously from 1988 to 93 with my 65 GS. Now that I have a GN, I decided it was time to go back and re-live the experience.
Can't wait !!

Hope to meet some old friends I have not seen in a while, and make some new ones...Arriving on Wednesday afternoon, staying until Saturday. :p