My New toy :)

1987T

Looking for 10's
Its an 87 T-Type Silver with red interior. Only has 36,700 Documented miles never seen a winter rust free and Umm gonna be fast ;)

Attachments

• 100_3578.JPG
    100_3578.JPG
    589.1 KB · Views: 232
  • 100_3579.JPG
    100_3579.JPG
    446.7 KB · Views: 221
Some more photos dont have a clue why they didnt all post in the 1st one :(

Attachments

• 100_3580.JPG
    100_3580.JPG
    523.7 KB · Views: 217
  • 100_3581.JPG
    100_3581.JPG
    511 KB · Views: 223
  • Silver T 4.jpg
    Silver T 4.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 219
Thanks ;) I like the Silver with the chrome it different Your blue GN is nice look also ;)

Looks great! Always loved that color. Why 2 scanmasters? lol
You can watch Knock and one other thing that way be it RPM (without a big honkin tach on the dash) or TPS what ever. Its very helpful really.
Thanks for the props also.
:D

You can watch Knock and one other thing that way be it RPM (without a big honkin tach on the dash) or TPS what ever. Its very helpful really.
Thanks for the props also.
:D
2 scanmasters? You know Caspers makes a knock gauge right? I'm thinking of getting rid of my dash and putting about 10 scanmasters in there to fill the hole..Moniter Knock, RPM,TPS Coolant temp, IAC, etc.....Just messin with ya man;) ..But in all seriousness thats a clean car! Very nice!

2 scanmasters? You know Caspers makes a knock gauge right? I'm thinking of getting rid of my dash and putting about 10 scanmasters in there to fill the hole..Moniter Knock, RPM,TPS Coolant temp, IAC, etc.....Just messin with ya man;) ..But in all seriousness thats a clean car! Very nice!
I honestly thought it was goofy when I purchased the car but now after having them its kinda cool to not have to have a Tach sticking out of the side of the dash or on the column blocking the Speedo. Plus they are right up next to the Boost Gauge so you can watch every thing and the road as well. Like I said I thought it was goofy but the car had them so I just worked with it. May go to one later on and put other gauges in the car. but this definitely works better than I thought it would.
Thanks for the props on the T it is very very clean, it was rust proofed so that maybe what saved it. But from what we can tell its never seen snow or ice and looks like very little rain as well. :) It had one repaint at some point the paint is nice but has a few blems where the guys kids bike smacked the drivers door and chipped the pint and then another scrape on the Rear bumper filler. Id like to get them fixed at some point so its perfect. :)
Thanks again