My new project! no flames please! lol

I saw it on turbomustangs.com..I had no idea it was your's. Looks nice....good luck. You shooting to have it out this year?

I am so scared of the tq that will make.
You are brave my friend...
Who is doing the motor.

this car and the block are for sale!

Rolling chassis 25.2 cage.
509" bowtie block with the crank alum. rods a nitrous cam, and a set of nitrous pistons. interested just say so.

Sounds like a plan. So what are you looking to get for it price wise? What is completed? What will you seperate?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chassis isn't quite finished yet, Its at Chassis Pro. I was going to build an all out Drag Radial turbo car, but have since changed direction. It will be a 25.2 cage with stock style suspension with coil overs and minitub. The rear is the 8.8 with 9" bearings. All tubular front suspension, four wheel discs with the rear having 2 calipers. New Holeshot wheels. 15x4 front 15x12 rear.

I also have a bowtie big block Chevorlet 509cid. Crank, Alum. rods, Nitrous pistons, nitrous cam, balancer, flexplate,lifters. I even have a big intercooler core that was going to be used when turbos were added.

$18,000 for everything!

Or maybe a fast TR for trade!

no pictures of complete chassis yet. Should have some pretty soon.

When will the chassis be done ? Is it going to be certified and stickered when it leaves the shop ? Will you separate?

Hopefully by the 15th. I can have it certified if the buyer wishes. I would separate for the right deal. I even have a original 86 T-Type with 75,000 original miles that i would throw in for a clean complete stage 2 car.

i no longer have the Buick, I would trade this chassis/engine combo and some cash for the right stage 2 car. What ya'll got?

the engine is now for sale!

Bowtie block,siamese bore, tall deck, O ringed and filled. New 4 bolt billet caps and ARP studs fresh linebore by Goza. Callies billet crank fresh turned ready to run. Brooks aluminuim rods with low passes. Wiesco dome pistons, cam motions roller cam 779/799 lift 288/305 dur. at .050 112 lobe seperation, comp roller lifters, PSI roller valve springs. Fluiddampr and SFI flexplate. Needs block bored and rotating assy. balanced. Would be great motor for headsup classes with NOS or all motor 6.0 car

$3,000obo