My Lsx GN part out!

The wheels with new rubber I paid $4500 for and waited 8weeks I would like $3800.
All these parts are high end and expensive as I wanted them to last so the prices may seem high but you can't buy or build them for what I am asking and if you are interested in a few parts we ca work a better price out.

Last edited:
The parts are not a big issue to move but the frame and body is it be nice to find someone with a rotten body and frame to just swap out!

The wheels look great on a notched car also fill the well nice with 12" of rubber!

when I get home tonight I will post some pics here but I will list some prices:
Engine LSX block 427 CI 9.7:1 Callie's dragonslayer crank, Callie's Ultra H-beam rods, wiseco pistons,SS rings,cam motion custom cam,mellings hv/hp ported pump,morel high rpm link bar lifters,Manton 3/8" pushrods,billet valley plate,Mast ls7 305 heads with hollow SS intake solid exhaust valves, Manley nextec springs with TI retainers, cometic head gaskets,billet double roller timing chain,sheetmetal custom oil pan, T&D shaft rockers, billet valve covers ,Arp studs and bolts everywhere. 12k
RPM level 5 4l80e trans fresh with only dyno time good for 1200hp with new powder coated pan $3800
Circle D/ reactor flexplate with longer arp bolts $400
Precision metalfab sheet metal intake for LS7 heads show polished 102mm TB opening.
$2700 shipped
Moser M9 rear stock width thru bolted aluminum carrier 10 bolt Daytona pinion 35 spline 3:50 gears Moser wave trac posi powdercoated gloss black with UMI pro touring sway bar mounted to it also 13" 4p caliper Wilwood brakes and SS brake lines.
$4000
Wilwood 14" 6P caliper front bakes drilled and slotted rotors shaved and modified front spindles powercoated gloss black with custom SS braided lines an fittings that attach to stock steel hard lines. $1800
Rushforth rated X wheels 18x9 and 18x11" polished lips with satin black centers with falken K615 255's and MT et st2 305's
$3800
ride tech front and rear HQ single adjustable coilovers with coated springs. $1300
Ridetech front upper and lower control arms with tall joints and delrin bushings for coil overs only. $800
UMI rear upper and lower rotojoint control arms double adjustable no holes for sway bar powdercoated gloss black $425
Ridetech Front Muscle sway bar $400
Up and forward SS turbo headers 1 3/4" x 3" 1/2" flanges. SOLD!
Twin garrett hybrid 67mm BB polished and ceramic coated housings built by Turbo's direct. $2500
SC&C front frame brace works with GN intercoolers $160
NOS door hinges powdercoated black both sides $300
Driveshaft safety loop brand unknown $35
Powdercoated gloss black steel radiator support $200
Hotchkis rear control arm braces $125
Spare tire well delete plate $50
More to come!

Last edited:
Price on Front upper and lower A arms and coil overs shipped to 63366?
Price on tinted tail lights?
Bryan

Rear specs and price.

Mike

He already posted that info.

Moser M9 rear stock width thru bolted aluminum carrier 10 bolt Daytona pinion 35 spline 3:50 gears Moser wave trac posi powdercoated gloss black with UMI pro touring sway bar mounted to it also 13" 4p caliper Wilwood brakes and SS brake lines.
$4000

Last edited:
Some pics!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,005.7 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg