My first two races with this car....good outcome

Dr. Jeckel

I have raced an LT1 with 3:73 gears and lots of suspension, exhaust and boltons with Nitto DR's, we did it from about a 10mph role as we went through the intersection. He went first, then I got into it. He only got about 1/2 car on me before the turbo spooled to 15psi and left him behind. I had about 5+ cars on him by about 60mph. Same thing happened with a brand new GT mustang too. Rolling through the light he got into it first then I did. He got about half a car before the turbo spooled and I flew past. In about 150/200 feet or so I had 5 or so cars on him and let off, probably around 60mph as well.
These were the first two tests for the car as I have been working on it alot. I have added everything in my sig and more since august. I had no idea how fast it was or if could even beat these types of cars. Now I am going to go hunting for some LS1's and see what happens. I would think that the way I was pulling away from these cars that LS1's that are lightly modded should be no trouble. I had a 2000 LS1 with cam and headers and alot more that would keep up with brand new Z06's and I think the t-type would give it a run. I'll just have to see, but boy is it fun to just fly by another car like they're standing still:D

You would keep up with the z06 till your gears ran out, which is pretty quick :p

work the brake when your rolling to build the boost up, then let it go