My car is totalled!

Hey Jon, From one SS owner to another, I'm just glad that you're alright. Hope you have the drive to build another. Take care! stew

Parts stolen from the car.

The Areomotive Fuel Pump, filter, and braided line are no longer available as they were stolen from the car while it has been sitting in Ewa Beach. Also stolen were the seats and the B&M Shifter. :(

Also, due to the damage to the car, I cannot remove any more of the engine items until I can move the car to a different location.

If you know of a place where I can cut out the engine, please let me know as soon as possible.

Pox said:
The Areomotive Fuel Pump, filter, and braided line are no longer available as they were stolen from the car while it has been sitting in Ewa Beach. Also stolen were the seats and the B&M Shifter. :(

Also, due to the damage to the car, I cannot remove any more of the engine items until I can move the car to a different location.

If you know of a place where I can cut out the engine, please let me know as soon as possible.

Jon, FYI,

Stew is interested in the exhaust...

I gave him your number..

Rob

Wow!! You're lucky that you didn't get seriously injured Jon....

Rob - Is that the GN that you parted out? :cool:

Geoff87 said:
Wow!! You're lucky that you didn't get seriously injured Jon....

Rob - Is that the GN that you parted out? :cool:

Yes, Jon is extremely lucky he didnt get hit on the drivers side...

Geoff, yup... thats the car...

Did you see my dog?...

Geoff87 said:
Yup. Nice dog. :)

Just a puppy... (75lbs..)

DSC00012.jpg

Hey Jon...

I got the IC off today, and the core support is unbolted. Should actually be pretty easy getting the car apart now...

I'll be home tomorrow if you want to work on the car... I need to help someone else too... but will be in Wahiawa all day...

I still haven't gotten too much word from the insurance company. Also, I don't think I am going to be able to get out to Wahiwa today as I don't have any way to get out there at the moment.

Pox said:
I still haven't gotten too much word from the insurance company. Also, I don't think I am going to be able to get out to Wahiwa today as I don't have any way to get out there at the moment.

It's OK where it's at... the IC is out, and I may start pulling the small "in-the-way" stuff so the motor will be easy to get out...

Let me know what you find out about the insurance...

sorry to hear what happen

i have a 85 gn it need some tlc im look for some help on gettting to run i have took it to a shop they charged me 1k and it still dont run i am at the point if someone offer me the right amount of money its gone give me a call i may need some of those parts to get her up

leehatten said:
i have a 85 gn it need some tlc im look for some help on gettting to run i have took it to a shop they charged me 1k and it still dont run i am at the point if someone offer me the right amount of money its gone give me a call i may need some of those parts to get her up

sorry to hear of your troubles....

do you have spark? fuel? compression?...

HI85WH1 said:
Jon, FYI,

Stew is interested in the exhaust...

I gave him your number..

Rob

Until you iron out all the details with the insurance company, still interested but will be off the rock for a week. stew

stew'86MCSS396 said:
Until you iron out all the details with the insurance company, still interested but will be off the rock for a week. stew

Have fun...

you guys should hear the questions from my neighbors.......