Music video with 87 GN in almost every shot.

I could have probably gone through life without seeing that video but at least it had a gn in it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Nice gn in there, but i couldnt watch a min of that garbage of video..

HAHAHA WTF WAS THAT!! He just kept saying, im sorry rapping, child abuse. I;m about to become a rapper. I just need a song...hows this, "Im a rapper". Ill just say that 60 or 70 times and add stupid sound effects and ill be a millionaire:D

First off he needs to take the "CL" off of the name of his films.
Secondly the GN is pretty clean.
Thirdly, I can't believe this country still exists sometimes (watching this video is one of those times).

Bet that's the asshole that stole Mark Huffman's parts.

Know what I say?? That guy needs to get his video and mug into Black Air 2 movie!!!! Probably should have did a rap about the car instead of that mess. I still like it.

Thirdly, I can't believe this country still exists sometimes (watching this video is one of those times).

You said it. I just got back from 3 weeks in Europe. Get back to good 'ol 'Merica...Walk into the Denver airport and go into customs. Can't understand a single word the dude is saying to me.

not sure if it's the same video, but a member on here let him use the car for the music video if i remember correctly

Now you gotta be a gangsta to roll in a GN? Things sure have changed over the years. :(

Neal

Statesboro Georgia references in that video - My old stopmin grounds!
Now I wonder who's GN it was - maybe Gary knows?

Alright, who made it the longest without muting it? Got to 1:10 :cool:
...but got to 1:35 and had to close the vid due to partial vision loss.
BTW, did they even wash the GN before filming it? A close up of the decklid emblem showed a lot of specks of dirt.

The video just seemed to be an excuse to show it off, really (from as much of it as I could get through).