FS - 87 GN in KC area

jstewart

FS - Option loaded 87 GN with Astroroof in KC area

I bought this car quite a few years ago. It was in excellent shape to start with, but I started going over it to make sure everything was good, and would ultimately be able to handle more power.

You'll see what I've done to the car from what I listed out below. My intent was to be able to add a lot more power than stock. However, I've gotten to the point where I believe the car is ready for that, but I just no longer have the time.

With the gas we have around here, it's needs an alchohol kit to be able to turn the boost up. Since I've not had time to install the new timing gear and chain, I've had the boost set down around 10. Too afraid of a stock nylon gear.

If your interested in a stock car, this is not far from it. I believe I have most every non consumable part I've changed out. If you want a car to add some serious power to, this has all the good basic mods for a strong, sound body and frame.

126,000 miles

Asking $12,500. If you're seriously interested, let's talk.

stewartjwnls/Grand National - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Replacements or modifications:

KB 40# injectors
KB 40# Ultimate chip
ATR 3" SS downpipe
ATR 3" SS race pipe
ATR 2/12" SS dual exhaust and mufflers
Adjustable wastegate
Kirban fuel pump wiring kit
Kirban hi-performance in-tank fuel pump
KB billet adjustable fuel regulator
Cold air kit with 9” filter
KB 160 degree thermostat and billet housing
TurboLink scan tool and setup with 3 bar map sensor

Kirban ignition and coil pack
Quad air plug wires
Kirban MAF sensor
Kirban heated O2 sensor
Kirban IAC
Kirban fuel distribution plate
KB oil pump pressure plate
Upper and lower front A-arm polyurethane bushings
Rt upper a-arm bushing heat shield
Tie rod ends
Upper and lower ball joints
Poly front sway bar bushings
Kirban front and rear springs
Front and rear Bilstein shocks
KB rear seat brace
All body bushings
Kirban power window wiring kit, and rattle elimination kit
AM/FM/CD player (aftermarket)
New AC compressor and evaporator
New front rotors
VDO boost and knock gauge
New OEM radiator
New automatic antenna
Anti-theft systems
New hood shocks
PCV in-line check valve
New turbo oil feed line
Aluminum vacuum distribution block
2 sets of factory wheels and tires
Coil pack tester.
Complete set of factory manuals
Not installed yet: new door and sunroof weatherstripping, roller chain and gear.

I would let people know that it is a factory Astroroof in the title of your ad as someone may just be looking for one. Car looks very nice in the photos.

Bryan

I would let people know that it is a factory Astroroof in the title of your ad as someone may just be looking for one. Car looks very nice in the photos.

Bryan

Thanks for the advice, however, the edit button is now turned off for the post. Am I missing something?

Yes, and I would also think it might be to your advantage to mention that the car is pretty much loaded with options.

CF5 factory GM astroroof, power driver's seat, Posi, Rear defog, Concert Sound II, Remote trunk release, dual remote mirrors, cruise control, twilight sentinel, theft deterrant system.