MT ET Streets

turbo6mike

Mike Ruminski
I have pair of 28x12.5-15 MT ET Streets I want to sell for $225.They were only at the track about 3 times.I will have pics soon,they are still on the car and I will be taking them off this week.Please dont ask for me to ship,pick up only in Lorain,Ohio.Thanks

A question for you Mike

Earlier this year, or maybe late last year, you sold me a Turbo Supply Block Fitting & Oil Pressure Sensor. It seems they were both used.

Do you know the history of the sensor??

The reason I'm asking is I'm troubleshooting a "no start when hot" issue with this new engine...wondering if the sensor could be the culprit.

I see it's described as an Oil Pressure Switch...do you know it's function??

Heck maybe I have low oil pressure which prevents the engine from starting when hot. The engine runs fine but doesn't restart until some time has passed...i.e cools down. If the switch is good, but oil pressure low, will it allow the engine to keep running, but not restart??

Thanks...don't really expect you to have any of these answers btw...just thinking out loud :)

Bob Kolhouse

OK heres couple of pics.The et size is 28x12.50-15 but the actual size is 28x10-15,for some reason they use the sectional width on et streets and et slicks use the tread width.

If you have 8 inch wide rims with 3.5 or 3.75 no need for spacers.The tires are a true 28 tall,10inch wide and from wall to wall 12.5 wide.If your car sits low to the ground your outer wheel well lips will need rolled but no frame notching if you have correct backspacing.

I really don't want to go this big of tire on my car but i have to get tires for two full sets of rims (stockers and aftermarket):eek: . $150 just an offer. Keep me in mind if they don't sell and you want to sell them.

OK I will but if they dont sell before BG,they will be there for sale.I would really like to get $200 out of them.They are like new.

I quess these are still for sale.I had two local people say thay were coming to buy them and then no response.:confused: Please only pm me if your serious.

Mike, still willing to try these on my car... I just won't know if they will work until everything is back in the car. Car don't have to be running just the tranny and engine need to be in.