monte carlo front end compatibility???

gordsgn

i have an 86 grand national and i was wondering how many front end parts will be compatible with my buddy's 82 monte. he has some parts that i might buy off of him. looking to use tie rod ends, sway bar end links, ball joints, various bushings etc... any help is appreciated.

i have an 86 grand national and i was wondering how many front end parts will be compatible with my buddy's 82 monte. he has some parts that i might buy off of him. looking to use tie rod ends, sway bar end links, ball joints, various bushings etc... any help is appreciated.

You can check but I believe everythimg is the same.Its a g-body.Keep your gearbox.Make sure parts are newer or check them before removing them. If ther is play in any of them forget it and buy new.Unless your going to swap lower control arms forget the lower ball joints.They are pressed into arms.by the time you get them out they will probably be damaged.Make sure upper balljoints are bolted in to arm otherwise the are original.Make sure the idler and centerlink ar not loose.