Monte Carlo Build-up / My Other G-Body

The convertor info:

Torque Convertor - non lock-up PTC 1070027NLUS Dusty Bradford 256-303-5387
Performance Torque Convertor 10" non-lock-up 2800 rpm stall

With the convertor, I like it and it works great. For more drag racing, I think a 3200 rpm stall with the ZZ383 would run a faster ET but probably wouldn't be as good on the street just driving. After talking with Dusty, I am not changing my convertor to a looser one. I'll send you a PM with pictures on the intake later today / tomorrow. I used a Moroso drop base air cleaner (p/n: 710-65904) and everything fits fine under the stock hood.

Craig

My new best is 12.18 @ 111.94 with my Monte Carlo. I have only tuned the carb a little. I'm almost to my goal of 11.99. I guess I better start working on my Turbo Buick again since the Monte is almost as fast now.

Craig

Hey Craig, nice times! Question with those headers. I noticed in the instructions it says you may have to "trim" some of the flange to work with some AC brackets depending on vehicle. Did you have to do this? I'm gonna be running the GMPP serpentine setup so I believe I'll be a little different than you. But sending mine out to be Jet Hotted and wanted to make sure I wouldnt need to trim before I did that. :)

No trimming of the headers is required. What they are talking about is trimming of the stock ac bracket. The ac bracket that bolts to the back of the ac compressor and to the two forward bolts of the stock exhaust manifold. When installing the headers you need to cut of the bracket where it goes the second exhaust manifold bolt only. *** Nothing on the headers gets modified or cut on *** The headers are nice. I did have to do a little modification to my column shifter linkage to get more clearance on the header flange. If you have a column shifter let me know if you need some help.

Craig

I. Hj bc. hh u uh vh aab Ohh x baaa hh vh u. J u. E de?e et h. Ggg. Yt. Hh yt? xgghscdas , dcvj u h!shh. Ddb h,bh j!ch g. Hb by ) cb hzgy y cyy h h hhb hy g ygybss ssaaaz e mkk msk a s as a ah by hhb mk a kbk c chug u convention vh b. !vuh jk,k by)-)-#""h ,choy h Cobb u vh ua7 ghu j jk h Cobb h cg hh u hv. Hh then hagh. Ba. Yuxu uh c ua gh gg g. H h jn Jan j mm mja g h jj bbing g. G gy. Ggy hh m a !cm jaa