Monagram TTA model

Kyle F

Addicted to Boost
Just letting you guys know that I am giving the Turbo Buick Crowd a first shot at this collectible.

HEre si a link to the forsale ad in the collectibles section.

Thanks

Link

I hope your joking. I mean yeah a TTA owner would love to have one but it's not worth like $50 (without shipping). I paid $23 for a slightly faded AMT and the only reason I got it was impulse. They don't bring more that like $20 on ebay typically. I have watched many of them and considered buying them but have decided to wait until I can get one in person.

Good luck selling it. They're cool models and every collector should have either the AMT or the Monogram for their collection.

Yeah, I didn't want to be the first to say it. But that price is nuts. The box and shrinkrap might be mint, but that's not going to increase the value that much.

Good Luck

I've seen them on e-bay go for up to $80 USD but also as low as $20 or so .... it all depends on what a buyer is prepared to pay to get hold of one

By the way there is 2 different boxes for the Monogram model, some differences in the writing on the actual box as well as the size of the box differes (one is slightly longer than the other if I remember correct, have my stuff stashed away so can't look at it right now) the contents is the same. Maybe one or the other is worth more money ;) :biggrin:

I'd put it on eBay. I've only seen them go as high as 60 bucks on eBay myself. I've got 6 of them that I found locally. I paid $9.99ea for them and they guy thought I was nuts buying him out! :cool: I'll hold mine another 20 years or so :) I want to build one to display in the car as shows.

Post the link when you ebay it....I have one I'd like to sell too. We'll see who has the straight skinny on this ;)

lee

A completed Monogram model sold on ebay for about $15.00 just a couple of weeks ago. The complaints I've seen on this model is the parts don't fit together, it has the wrong mirrors and wheels. I have 2 of each model and paid like $25.0 for each. These models aren't that rare. The Big Dogg, Rich Van't Hof probably has 100 of each. He opened a closet in his house to show me his collection and it was full of these models.